Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total Rewards Bonus tier points added, but...

hi.. long time lurker.. finally decided to sign up... I saw this on the seven stars insider site...
    quote"Winter Tier Credit Bonus Promotion
    Caesars is giving a 50 percent Winter Promotion Bonus on all tier credits earned between January 1 and March 31, 2015 – including Daily Tier Credit Bonuses. Caesars will simply look at the Total Rewards cardholder's tier score on April 1 and on April 15 add between 500 and 25,000 tier credits to the accounts of all cardholders who have a tier score of 1,000 or greater.

As with the Daily Tier Credit Bonuses, no Reward Credits will be awarded for this bonus."

this leads me to believe there will be an increase in the tier scores required to achieve the various card levels.. guess we'll find out in march or april....

I play mostly in AC & Philly... I have not seen any additional bonuses added to my account.. just the ones I earned for daily play ... Paul

Originally Posted by JustaDiamind View Post
    this leads me to believe there will be an increase in the tier scores required to achieve the various card levels..
    Thanks for joining and for posting. This is indeed a big question on everyone's mind.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I just spoke to a player who put only 280 points on his card earlier this month but did not receive a 50% bonus. Is the bonus universal? Is there any threshold for getting it?

There is a 1000 point threshold.

Originally Posted by RoeIncarnate View Post
    There is a 1000 point threshold.
    They claim the 1000 points is TOTAL for Jan 1-March 31, so your friend supposedly will earn the bonus if they earn another 720 between now and March 31.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Alan, can you check how many "extra" tiers you got? Then subtract your bonus tiers, and compare them to the base tiers earned.

See if it ends up as 50%.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan I now have a bit more than 25-thou tier points. With normal bonuses I should have about 14-thou points. I can't figure out what or where the extra tier points are from.

Alan

Did you have a lot of play on 12/31/14? I think my bonus for that day showed up when the other bonuses were added. I will try to reverse calculate my play this year to find out for sure.

No, Aaron, I didn't have much play on the 31st as I felt it was wasted play since it wouldn't help my tier score or extra Seven Stars experience credit.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Dan I now have a bit more than 25-thou tier points. With normal bonuses I should have about 14-thou points. I can't figure out what or where the extra tier points are from.
    I know someone who had this occur in 2013, and he never figured it out.

I have never been fortunate to receive phantom tier credits.

Sounds like you got too much to have received the 50% bonus.

It sounds like your base tier credits doubled (or more?), and definitely it went up way more than 50%.

Dan,

Has the ambiguities of the CET program as well as the up to 25,000 tier bonus up to March 31st done anything to alter your earlier contemplated strategy of earning Seven Stars the first quarter of 2015?

FAB

Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Dan,

Has the ambiguities of the CET program as well as the up to 25,000 tier bonus up to March 31st done anything to alter your earlier contemplated strategy of earning Seven Stars the first quarter of 2015?

FAB
    No, and with trepidation, I am going to start earning toward it this weekend.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    No, and with trepidation, I am going to start earning toward it this weekend.
    Hi Dan,

Good luck this weekend. May your fluctuations be positive ones.

FAB

Thread Information