Cafrino.com -- the free online poker site that is legal throughout the USA -- is back in business.

This is a site that is free to play and it pays cash to players who win tournaments. The site does not require any cash buy-in because the site is funded by advertisers.

The tournament payoffs are small -- enough for a Happy Meal, or less. There might be some big money tournaments but I haven't seen them yet.

The commercials that are played on the site are non-stop. And what is most aggravating is that sometimes you will hear two commercials playing simultaneously.

When I play on the site, more than half of the commercials are in Spanish. Sometimes there is a Crest White Strips commercial in Spanish followed by one in English. Many times it's one Spanish commercial after another. I don't know if the commercials indicate that most players are Spanish-speaking.

The graphics are good.

Unfortunately the wait time for a game to start can be long. When the countdown clock says the game is starting -- it really isn't. Before the game really starts, you will have to endure another one to three minutes of commercials.

But... it is free.