What you guys don't seem to understand -- or perhaps understand but are intentionally avoiding acknowledging -- is that what's good about Total Rewards is also what's bad about Total Rewards.

What do I mean?

Total Rewards (and CET in general) is very disorganized, full of problems, full of contradictions, and suffering from poor communication both between departments and toward players. It is also governed by certain petty rules which can serve as an irritant to the Seven Stars high rollers.

That's what's bad about it, and there's no getting around it. CET is very out of touch with the wants and needs of their best Total Rewards members. Look, it's February 16 and we still have no idea what the 2015 benefits are for a program that began on January 1!

What's good about TR is that the same incompetence that makes the program bad is also what makes it possible to maximize benefits and gain yourself a lot of perks with relatively minimal play.

By contrast, MLife (MGM) is much better organized and much less frustrating for people to deal with, but it's a lot tougher to game, and the top tier benefits are far inferior to Seven Stars.

If I hated CET, I wouldn't stay there. I like certain CET properties a lot, and I especially like that they have a wide network of hotels around the country.

The fact that they own the WSOP is very convenient for me as a poker player, as I get priority lines (important during the WSOP), 30% rakeback on wsop.com, and can stay right there at the Rio where the action takes place.

I made another post here comparing MLife and Total Rewards, and stated clearly that Total Rewards is far superior at the top level.

And do I hate video poker? No. I actually like it, but I don't like it enough to play recreationally and lose a lot of money doing it. But I actually enjoy the VP play when I have to do it to earn my status. If I hated doing it, I wouldn't put all those hours of play into earning Seven Stars.

My complaints here are often from the voice of "normal" Seven Stars players who aren't out to work any system, and aren't bonus whoring. I know many people like that, and they all tell me various forms of the same thing. Even Alan has expressed frustration about many fails of CET's in various posts out here.

Vegas_lover, if you don't like my posts, then don't read them. I don't know what else to tell you. I am stating my true opinion on these matters, as well as providing useful facts. I'm not trolling anyone here, nor am I throwing personal insults around. At the same time, I'm not going to hold back my opinion simply because it bothers some people.