Have the rules changed for the Bonus tier points up to 25,000??

I received a new email today and the language appears to be different. Missing seems to be any wording that indicates regular bonus tier points are counted towards and deducted from the 25,000 special bonus for play during the first three months. Perhaps I am misreading it? Here is the "fine print" from the email I received today:

1. This Winter Tier Credit Blast Offer (“Offer”) is open to all Total Rewards members (who are members in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period.). Subject to Total Rewards Rules at www.TotalRewards.com.

2. Total Rewards members do NOT need to opt in to the Offer.

3. Participants must earn at least 1,000 Tier Credits during the Offer Period – January 1, 2015 – March 31,2015 (“Offer Period”) to be eligible.

4. Participants must have tracked Tier Credits using ratings from their Total Rewards card to be eligible.

5. All Total Rewards members who earn at least 1,000 Tier Credits during the Offer Period will receive 50% bonus on their Tier Credits earned up to 25,000 bonus Tier Credits.

6. 50% bonus will be determined based on the members’ 2015 Tier Score at the end of the promotional day on March 31, 2015

7. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses will be included in the total Tier Score since they are added to the members’ Tier Score daily and therefore are considered a part of the total Tier Score.

8. The bonuses awarded from this Offer will be added one time only for all qualified Total Rewards members on or about April 15, 2015.

9. Maximum Offer bonus is 25,000 Tier Credits.

10. Reward Credits will not be bonused only Tier Credits.

11. Tier Credit Bonuses do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualifying for another Daily Tier Credit Bonus.

12. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Offer are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.

13. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and/or any affiliated entity reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.