Thread: Rincon Food Comps?

I do not go to Rincon (aka Harrah's Southern California Resort) often but will be there the weekend of March 7th to avail of my Diamond Aspirations (80,000 tier) flight to San Diego. I recall that Seven Stars had automatic food comps where I simply showed my 7 Stars card and got two free buffets each day. Is that promo still there? Is there any other promo I should be aware of for food?

FAB

Gold
    Yes, FAB, Seven Stars get 2 free buffets a day at Rincon.

There is also Mystery Cash on March 7th but not sure your would be eligible for that since you don't play regularly at Rincon.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Yes, FAB, Seven Stars get 2 free buffets a day at Rincon.

There is also Mystery Cash on March 7th but not sure your would be eligible for that since you don't play regularly at Rincon.
    Thanks Nash. I logged on Total Rewards and saw the "Mystery Cash" promo on my account. Oddly there is one "Mystery Cash" promo ending on March 7th and another starting on March 8th. I did not get a coupon by mail and the terms on-line say I should follow instructions in the coupon. I guess the coupon may arrive soon but can I assume that the instructions on your Mystery Cash coupon is to swipe your card and input the PIN to find out how much "riches" I won?

FAB

Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Thanks Nash. I logged on Total Rewards and saw the "Mystery Cash" promo on my account. Oddly there is one "Mystery Cash" promo ending on March 7th and another starting on March 8th. I did not get a coupon by mail and the terms on-line say I should follow instructions in the coupon. I guess the coupon may arrive soon but can I assume that the instructions on your Mystery Cash coupon is to swipe your card and input the PIN to find out how much "riches" I won?

FAB
    I am not sure about a "pin" except to redeem the free play. Anyone can insert anyone's card to load the free play onto the account. But to actually "play it" you need the PIN attached to the card.

Thread Information