Just a day after I asked if anyone knew anything about Total Rewards (specifically Seven Stars) for 2015, my prayers were answered. A well-placed CET insider told me the following:

VERIFIED
"Experience Points" are going away for 2015. The program was deemed a failure by CET management. Among the problems:

- Customers (and even some hosts) didn't fully understand it

- There were too many possible "experiences" to choose from, some of which were disappointing to customers, and others confusing to both customers and TR staff

- The system, which awarded approximately $500 in benefits for each 50,000 tier points earned above 150,000, dissuaded customers from "shooting for" milestone tier numbers. So instead of playing for a million tiers, for example, they were happy to quit at 650,000.

They are essentially returning to the old system, where players are awarded specific experiences at four different tier milestones: 250k, 500k, 1 million, and 2 million.

No word yet on what the experiences at each of these levels will be.

NOT VERIFIED BUT SAID TO BE LIKELY

All other Seven Stars benefits will remain the same as 2014, aside from the Signature Events (already e-mailed to Seven Stars members) and the Signature Experiences listed above.

This means that players will still get the annual gift, the $500 meal, the $1200 airfare and $500 food credit for the annual trip, and free rooms with 48 hours notice for 4-5 nights.

The tier levels to earn Platinum, Diamond, and Seven Stars are also expected to stay the same.