Thread: Shamrock Shake is back at McDonald's

Need I say more? The Shamrock Shake is back at McDonald's.

Curiously, this past year here in Southern California, McDonald's did not have a holiday shake. Jack In The Box had a holiday shake that was minty and good -- so I was visiting Jack for my holiday shake fix.

Only during Shamrock Shake days do I consider McDonald's to have the best milkshake. Otherwise the title of the Best Milkshake goes to... Arby's for the Jamocha shake. And when I order a Jamocha shake at Arby's I always ask for extra Jamocha.

The Shamrock Shake promotion is over. And I have something to admit: I had a problem with the Shakes this year. They gave me indigestion. It was only the Shamrock Shakes. I had no problem with chocolate shakes -- and still don't. But something about the Shamrock shakes upset my stomach. During the promotion period I had at least a dozen Shamrock Shakes at several different restaurants so I can't blame any one restaurant. I am back to having chocolate shakes at McDonalds and there is no problem. I also had chocolate shakes during the Shamrock Shake promotion time -- also with no problem. There was something about the Shamrock Shakes which bothered me.

Thread Information