Thread: At what price do you think gold will peak in this go-around?

Everything has a cycle, a time, a session. So in this cycle, in this time, in this session, at what price do you think gold will peak?

Well, I blew it. I thought $1803 was going to be the peak -- and that's what I said about a week ago. Now gold has touched $1880 and there is no telling how much higher gold might rise. But silver still is about 15% below its record high. And this makes me wonder if we have a true bull market for the metals or if only gold is going up because of worry and a flight to safety? Gold by itself does not create a bull market for the precious metals.

Why Every one want to invest money in gold without think because in the market lot of more products on where we can invest our money and can earn money for long term. I agree we can earn more from the gold but we should have big budget to invest in gold and in this you have risk of lose more than other.

It looks like gold this morning might have hit some support at $1565 an ounce, but it wouldn't surprise me to see gold drop again to as low as $1550. The gold bulls must have been disappointed that the recent small rally sputtered and then fell apart just above $1600 an ounce.

Thread Information