Thread: If you are going to play a lot at Rincon, go on Thursday or Sunday/Monday

One nice thing Rincon has -- and has had for awhile -- is a 10x/5x RC day on Thursdays. This lasts from Thursday at 6:00am to Friday at 5:59am. You do need to swipe your card at the promotions kiosk to activate the RC multiplier. You get 10x for slots, and 5x for video poker. This actually really adds up if you are running a lot of tier credits. For example, if you are running 5000 tier credits, this will net you $200 in extra RCs at video poker, and $400 in extra RCs at slots.

There is a similar one on Mondays, but you need to have earned at least 50 tier credits the day before (Sunday) to be eligible for it. So that can be a pain in the ass if you're not staying overnight.

This is a nice promotion, though, as most properties don't have regular days where anyone can just show up and earn a 10x/5x RC multiplier.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Gold
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One nice thing Rincon has -- and has had for awhile -- is a 10x/5x RC day on Thursdays. This lasts from Thursday at 6:00am to Friday at 5:59am. You do need to swipe your card at the promotions kiosk to activate the RC multiplier. You get 10x for slots, and 5x for video poker. This actually really adds up if you are running a lot of tier credits. For example, if you are running 5000 tier credits, this will net you $200 in extra RCs at video poker, and $400 in extra RCs at slots.

There is a similar one on Mondays, but you need to have earned at least 50 tier credits the day before (Sunday) to be eligible for it. So that can be a pain in the ass if you're not staying overnight.

This is a nice promotion, though, as most properties don't have regular days where anyone can just show up and earn a 10x/5x RC multiplier.
    And to add to this on Thursday's some have 10 x on video poker and 15 x on slots.

Minor correction on Todd's post: the RC multipliers (usually added a few business days after the promotion) are in addition to the base RC you immediately credited, so you are effectively getting 11x/6x RCs.

A word of caution here: the multipliers are nice but you really have to play a lot to see much difference in actual "dollar value." I prefer to play on days when there is free play because the free play is worth more than what a multiplier gives me for my level of play. Each player must weigh this based on their own play level.

Originally Posted by nerakil View Post
    Minor correction on Todd's post: the RC multipliers (usually added a few business days after the promotion) are in addition to the base RC you immediately credited, so you are effectively getting 11x/6x RCs.
    Really? I never noticed this.

I will have to check Monday's bonus RCs when they show up on my totalrewards.com page.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Actually, it can take up to a week for the bonus reward credits to show up on the Caesars.com website. At Rincon it can take about five days.

This also applies to promotions where you swipe your card at the Total Rewards promotion desk: extra reward credits take several days to show up in your account.

The exception is with the "U Choose" (Monday thru Wednesday) and the "Scramble" on Friday. If you get Reward Credits in those promotions they immediately show up in your account at Rincon but might not show up in your online account for several days.

Thread Information