This was posted in another thread and it's worth a thread of its own.

Rincon has a history of cutting pay tables on the most popular video poker games. Gone are 9/6 Jacks or Better and 9/6 Double Double Bonus (with the exception of one machine I know of). Now you will find 8/5 Jacks and even 8/5 DDB.

For a short time there was no 8/5 Bonus or 8/5 Aces and Faces until I wrote about it on the main website (see: http://alanbestbuys.com/id104.html for the articles from 2012) and there was such an uproar from customers that Rincon reversed its decision within three days.

Well, Rincon has done it again according to one of our Forum members -- they've cut pays on a few of the last of the really great games including the Double Super Times Pay and Super Aces Bonus games which offered some of the best theoretical returns.

Now, this:

Originally Posted by fly2rei View Post
Just got home from Rincon. I guess after Dan's big wins, they decided to cut the pay tables.
When I arrived, The Double Super Times pay games, The Dream Card games, and my single line Super Aces were turned off. I asked a slot attendant what was going on. He wasn't sure, but thought they might be just cleaning them. I told him I doubt it, they're probably cutting the pay tables. Sure enough, a little while later 2 slot techs showed up and turned the Double Super Times pay and the Dream Card games back on. And guess what? The pay tables were cut. Double Super Times pay now only pays 7 for a full house on Bonus Poker. Same with Dream Card, it now only pays 7 for a full house on Bonus Poker. The slot techs said they were waiting for a new chip for The Super Aces game, ie: to lower the pay table on that game I'm sure.