Thread: So Cal Fire Bet Winners

Ok this is like the Royal Flush posting... hoping to hit at least one 6 point Fire Bet at
    Rincon (sorry, I can't get use to calling it So Cal) and would like to hear from you others who hit one or more.

With Card Craps, I can throw as many sevens in the middle of the hand and still have a chance of not 7-ing out. Of course the opposite is true, but I don't think of those throws.

I'm going to keep count of the number of shooters I place fire bets on and see how I do by the end of the year. My first trip this year was MLK Day. I bet on 5 shooters and the last one made 4 points with no repeaters. Couldn't make the 5th as it was a repeater that didn't pass. Not a bad start...made a little money that day.

Good luck all!

I was at a table where the Fire hit for all six points -- a $5,000 payoff on a $5 bet. $5 is the maximum at Rincon. I have thrown five numbers myself for $1250 once, and I've been at a table to collect $1250 two other times at Rincon.

I have had more FireBet payoffs at Rincon with card craps than I've ever had in Vegas with a traditional dice game. I get the idea that it is somehow easier to hit the FireBet with card craps than with dice. I play very little card craps, but there have just been more winners at card craps than with regular dice.

This past Thurs, just missed getting into a game that hit 5 numbers, went to the other game, that was working on its fifth number, but they only collected for four.

Everyone was buzzing about the probability of back to back fire bets, and the next shooter did. This time I got in on a four number fire bet.

Left to eat after the next shooter failed to make a point.
    When I return, the same table just made its fifth point, and working on the sixth.
    Ouch...

So close...

Next morning, just before leaving, I throw a five point fire bet, but never got to establish the last missing point, a SIX.

I haven't see so many fire bets bunched so close together.
    I think if we were using real dice and not cards, this might not have happened.

Thread Information