Thread: Regnis at Horseplayer World Series

Just checking to see how regnis did at the Horseplayer World Series at the Orleans last weekend. Evidently, three players who followed the HTR programming stat analysis finished one-two-three, which was clearly the best finish ever for this school of thought.

The entrance fee for the event next year will increase to $1500 from the current $1000, according to reports.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Just checking to see how regnis did at the Horseplayer World Series at the Orleans last weekend. Evidently, three players who followed the HTR programming stat analysis finished one-two-three, which was clearly the best finish ever for this school of thought.

The entrance fee for the event next year will increase to $1500 from the current $1000, according to reports.
    Was a bad couple days for me. Day 2, while still close enough because day 1 was a lot of favorites so scores were low, I had 7 seconds and 3 thirds, all at 12-1 or higher odds. Several of the seconds were noses and head bobs. That left day 3 to go bombs away rather than standard handicapping. While the bombs did keep hitting on day 3, mine did not.

I don't know the 1st and 3rd finishers, but guy that was second is very good.

Wow -- that is an unbelievable second day. Just harsh. You were almost right there. Were they scoring 12 races a day or 15?

15 per day. Final scores were lowest in years. About 3500 I think. Last year winner had about 5700. Was no value the first 2 days and then bombs on the third day but hard to find em.

Thread Information