Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Rob Singer Saga

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Chimp: if Rob Singer posted a photo like yours his critics would say it was photoshopped. :-)
    Yeah that's true. But at the same time let's not forget that Chimp doesn't have the crappy attitude and despicable character Rob Singer has (shown).

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Yeah that's true. But at the same time let's not forget that Chimp doesn't have the crappy attitude and despicable character Rob Singer has (shown).
    To bad Rob can't be here to defend himself.

Originally Posted by spojoey View Post
    To bad Rob can't be here to defend himself.
    Couple of thoughts:

1. The forum is a zilly times better now without Rob.

b. Chimp's latest run is absolutely phenomenal. I am thrilled to see a respected player do so well.

Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
    Couple of thoughts:

1. The forum is a zilly times better now without Rob.

b. Chimp's latest run is absolutely phenomenal. I am thrilled to see a respected player do so well.
    I respect your opinion but this site was a zilly times more interesting when he was posting.I still feel that people should not call him names if he can't defend his self. And in my humble opinion vegas lover's post are boring.

That is a punch below the belt. Not acceptable.

Originally Posted by spojoey View Post
    I respect your opinion but this site was a zilly times more interesting when he was posting.I still feel that people should not call him names if he can't defend his self. And in my humble opinion vegas lover's post are boring.
    You are entitled to your opinion. If you're bored with my posts, don't read them.

I also think it's a shame we are missing Rob's CONSTRUCTIVE posts.

Double standard Alan, but never mind. Bye
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-05-2015 at 04:50 PM.

You are entitled to your opinion. If you're bored with my posts, don't read them.
    I don;t read them anymore and I wonder how many people do.....Again in my opinion Rob had faults but his constructive post were an overriding factor. I vote to bring Rob back.

Double standard Alan, but never mind. Bye
    Bye?? Are you taking your ball and leaving the playground? I don't tolerate threats. You've done a good job of promoting your website here. Frankly that's all you've done.

Enough people do and seem to enjoy it. But if you really want to know spojoey, our trip report has been read over 3000 times during the last 3 days, about 200 coming through this forum. You just can't make everybody happy. But the way Alan is sounding at this moment, my guess is Rob will be back soon.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-05-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Alan, if that's what you want than that's what I'll do. I don't need this negativity. I can do without the ego stuff. You were fully aware of what we were going to do and so far I did what I told you I was going to do. You were completely fine with it. I have promoted your forum at different places but most of the people that follow me decided not to register. Comments I got was, the only thing that's happening here is some talks about CET and VP. Your crowd and mine obviously don't match. Not a big deal, it's just the way it is.

You know I'm not a CET player so I haven't got much to bring to the table there. And frankly, you already know I don't care all that much about all the discussions about Total Rewards. I've posted some things about Mlife to give a different perspective but nobody was interested. What else do you expect? Your main crowd (or at least part of it) probably isn't much into hotel, restaurant and show reviews. I can't force people to participate and I don't feel the need either.

So, to make a long story short. If you want my contributions to end, just say the word.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-05-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Alan, if that's what you want than that's what I'll do. I don't need this negativity. I can do without the ego stuff. You were fully aware of what we were going to do and so far I did what I told you I was going to do. You were completely fine with it. I have promoted your forum at different places but most of the people that follow me decided not to register. Comments I got was, the only thing that's happening here is some talks about CET and VP. Your crowd and mine obviously don't match. Not a big deal, it's just the way it is.
    You don't need negativity????.....Then why call Rob names..

Not going to have this debate with you Spojoey.

Nothing going to have this debate with you Spojoey.
    Happy Easter Vegas lover...Have a nice day.

As a courtesy to Alan I will acknowledge that what I said about Rob wasn't nice. I was not the one who brought Rob's name into this discussion I just voiced my opinion about his personality and I believe I have very good reasons to do so. I will just leave it at that. At the same time I've reached the conclusion that I no longer want to be part of this forum. Several months ago I made a suggestion to bring some diversity to this forum. It has brought little additional interaction so I guess that mission failed. Too bad but I guess these things happen. I have a strong feeling Alan wants to bring Singer back to this forum which is his call of course. Alan, thank you for your cooperation during the last several months. I wish you the best of luck with your business and I hope your forum will thrive.

Vegas_lover I am sorry to see you go. For the record this forum has never "thrived," and it has been a drain of my time as well as my money. If anyone would like to buy it, it's for sale. Cheap.

Edited to add: Vegas_lover has informed me that he will no longer post here. He is welcome to return at any time.

I also want to add that while Rob Singer was banned for his very offensive remarks, it doesn't mean that there is now a free-for-all for criticizing Rob here on a personal level. However, the forum is still open to a discussion about his strategies and theories and when appropriate if Rob wants to send me a response to such comments I will post them.

However, I am not going to let this forum degrade into non-stop insults. After all, there are ladies in the room -- and they seem to be getting the big winners.

I regret that I made that passing joke about Singer being jealous of Chimp's results. It was only a joke, and I regret the can of worms it seemed to have opened.

I maintain strict neutrality where Rob is concerned barring further concrete information.

Count Room you did nothing wrong. Vegas_lover believed he should not be restricted in his comments about Rob because of their history. Well history is history. Rob was banned and Vegss_lover doesn't want to play by the rules.

Thread Information