Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Rob Singer Saga

Alan, Rob's comments are not history at all and you know it. It would be the right way to go if you don't talk about me anymore either since I decided to stop my activities on this forum. @ Count Room, don't feel bad about anything. Rob is still very much present and active (only not on this site) and I'm not an individual that let's himself be bullied. Although some may not me charmed about my remarks about Rob, I don't believe I'm saying things that are not true.

Vegas_lover let's be clear and honest about this: Rob is sending you personal emails and Rob is posting on your website. These are problems you have to handle on your own and making personal attacks against him here are not appropriate.

I am very happy to have you post here.

Since Rob is not here he shouldn't be talked about at all around here if you want to keep it fair. Not even in a tongue in cheeck kinda way. Yes, since the moment Rob was banned here and I made myself known he has been trolling my website (I have no reason to believe it's somebody else pretending to be Rob), making personal comments and shooting insults at me and some people who post here. So no, I do not feel bad about calling a spade a spade.

But as I said, let's just forget about all of this. I'm waiting for Dan to remove my signature from all of my posts and I've asked him to remove my thread about Nicole Marshall's blog and our trip report. In fact Dan, feel free to remove every reference to my website.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-06-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Dan, feel free to close this thread because I have nothing more to say. He received way more attention than he deserved so it's time to put it behind us and be done with it.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-06-2015 at 10:47 AM.

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    Dan, feel free to close this thread because I have nothing more to see. He received way more attention than what he deserved so it's time to put it behind us and be done with it.
    No. This thread is not going to be closed.

What's the use for keeping it open Alan? I feel no need to continue this so why should anyone else? Wasn't the whole point that you didn't want people to talk about Rob when he can't defend himself here? Why do you want to keep this going then? Bring hem back, then he can respond and defend himself. (Not that I'm going to invest any more time in this)

I wish all posters at your forum a happy, healthy and succesful life. And believe me or not, I wish Rob the same. I am closing this chapter because I do not need any of this. If you want to keep it going than just make sure you stick to your principals and don't discuss me anymore from this moment on.
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 04-06-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Sounds like a "I want to get the last word in" moment.

Anyway, personally, I would love to read Rob's posts here again.

Just got through looking over one of Dan Druff's old threads about booking a 7 star cruise and ran across this Rob Singerism. Had not thought about him much lately but this one pretty much is classic Rob Singer.

Why bother? Cruises are nothing but glorified night's out so unsuccessful people can make believe they're "world travelers" on germ-laden ships almost completely serviced by horrific collections of third world slugs. Ever go down below and see where & how these creeps live....and what they're given to eat? If the ship bacteria doesn't do it, this alone is enuf to make your stomach turn. But you'll never see anything about it in the brochures! That's why Harrahs utilizes "fabulous cruises" as hooks for 7-Stars aspirationists.

Brings a tear to my eye and a lump in my throat. Such memories.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Just got through looking over one of Dan Druff's old threads about booking a 7 star cruise and ran across this Rob Singerism. Had not thought about him much lately but this one pretty much is classic Rob Singer.

Why bother? Cruises are nothing but glorified night's out so unsuccessful people can make believe they're "world travelers" on germ-laden ships almost completely serviced by horrific collections of third world slugs. Ever go down below and see where & how these creeps live....and what they're given to eat? If the ship bacteria doesn't do it, this alone is enuf to make your stomach turn. But you'll never see anything about it in the brochures! That's why Harrahs utilizes "fabulous cruises" as hooks for 7-Stars aspirationists.
    LOL I remember this.

BTW, a lot of the tricks I mentioned in the 7 Star cruise thread don't work anymore.

NCL changed a ton of stuff in 2015.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Rob returning, IF he promised not to contaminate every thread with the same BS.

It's Alan's forum, though, so it's his call.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan thanks for the useful information about booking a 7 star cruise. We just booked our 7 star cruise to Alaska. NCL is running a promo right now where you get the unlimited beverage package at no extra cost. They have some other options they are offering but the UBP is by far the best deal. We are doing our cruise on the NCL Jewel in September. I hope it has not started turning cold up there by then.

I just took a quick look at VL's web sight but didn't see any forum. You spelled miscellaneous wrong though.

I also checked out VL's site, just to see what it looked like. Also to see what complimentary things Rob may have said about me, as he's one of my biggest fans.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Anyway, I wouldn't mind Rob returning, IF he promised not to contaminate every thread with the same BS.

It's Alan's forum, though, so it's his call.
    Even though Rob is a friend of mine, I don't trust him. I think he'll say he will stay on the straight and narrow and then one day -- World War III, IV and V.

If you recall, after a previous suspension I offered to post more of his articles. Rob wrote a few which I did post on the main website -- his commentary. Then his suspension was lifted and he was back on the forum. I would post his articles (commentary) again -- because I can edit it and remove any attacks if any are included.

I still need to drop in at Gaming Today and get the official word on why Rob ceased to contribute and what the heck he was talking about when he said they had articles of his ready to print. When I emailed, the manager simply said Rob was no longer with GT and they had no intention of publishing any of his stuff.

I enjoyed reading Rob's articles, not that I agreed with half of them, when he was with GT, but then he went off the deep end in a few attacking people who had just died and such and that seemed to be that.

I think Rob hinted at why the last articles never were printed: he gave them to someone who retired.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I think Rob hinted at why the last articles never were printed: he gave them to someone who retired.
    I think the person goes by the name of Tinkerbell (or pick any mythical person of your choice).

I humbly suggest the Superman villain, Mr. Mxyzptlk. To quote from Wikipedia, "an imp from the fifth dimension with nigh-limitless reality-bending powers."

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    We are doing our cruise on the NCL Jewel in September. I hope it has not started turning cold up there by then.
    The north west coast is usually beautiful in September. It is my favorite time of year to be outside. Usually still hot to warm. Some years it can turn rainy cold but usually that isn't until October.

Thread Information