Thread: An intelligence test

This is an intelligence test. Do not answer or complete the test questions below until you print out this page and you are sitting at a desk or table with a pencil or pen. Then read and follow the directions carefully. Have some sort of timer because there is a five minute time limit. The more questions you complete in the five minute time limit, the higher your score. You are not allowed to use a calculator or the Internet but you can use the timer on your smart phone.

Now, print out this page and then take the test that is below the line.

================================================== =

READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. DO NOT WRITE ANY ANSWERS UNTIL ALL DIRECTIONS AND QUESTIONS ARE READ. YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO COMPLETE AS MANY ANSWERS AS YOU CAN. READ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. DO NOT WRITE ANY ANSWERS UNTIL ALL DIRECTIONS AND QUESTIONS ARE READ.

1. Write your name at the top of this piece of paper.

2. On the back of this paper divide 19,975 by 25. Show your work.

3. On the back of this paper, write the names of ten (10) states of the United States.

4. On the back of this paper, write the name of one (1) U.S. Senator.

5. On the back of this paper, write the name of the NFL team in Miami.

6. On the back of this paper, draw an equilateral triangle.

7. On the back of this paper, draw a picture of a tree with a trunk and four branches.

8. Circle all of the words "on" and "paper" that appear on this test paper.

9. On the back of this paper, write down the names of five (5) Presidents of the United States.

10. What President is on the current-design United States $1 bill?

11. What President is on the current-design United States 1-cent coin?

12. Was the person who is currently shown on the United States $50 (fifty-dollar) bill President of the United States before Franklin Roosevelt was President?

13. What is the main reason that Franklin Roosevelt was honored with his portrait on the U.S. ten-cent piece (dime)?

14. What did the letters U.S.S.R. once mean?

15. Is Fidel Castro still alive?

16. Do not answer any questions or do any tasks except for number 1.

THIS INTELLIGENCE TEST IS NOW COMPLETED. CONGRATULATIONS.

Oboy -- I took a test like this in sixth grade. I was the only kid in the class who read the entire thing through. Various instructions had kids raising this or that hand and standing next to their seat. I felt bad, as my reading speed probably entered into the fact I was comfortable reading the whole thing before doing anything.

I failed the test in sixth grade. So did 29 of the other 30 kids in my class.

I also posted this on my Facebook page and my other 6th grade classmates remembered... but only I remembered that Annalee was the only one who read it through. The Preacher's daughter. Brilliant. No idea where she is now.

Thread Information