Thread: a riddle

A stamp can stay in the corner yet travel around the world. Simple enough?

I give this post my stamp of approval!

This ones a little harder. Hopefully the resident smartypants can figure it out! A father and son are in a horrible car crash that kills the dad. The son is rushed to the hospital; just as he’s about to go under the knife, the surgeon who is the boys mom says, “I can’t operate—that boy is my son!” Explain. (hint: the surgeon is not the boys step father)
    Last edited by quahaug; 04-21-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    the surgeon who is the boys mom says,
    Hello?? What is your question? Is it a question about medical ethics that a parent can't operate on his/her own child?

I guess it wasn't that hard of a riddle after all.

Based on the "step-father" hint, it sounds like this surgeon could be a homo....or one of those freak transgenders from the WoV crowd. Q, what would seal this is if the surgeon is also an atheist.

Rob, be nice. I'm counting on you to be my date for the next WoV annual get together. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Quahaug, you blew it. You're not supposed to say that the surgeon is the boy's mom. That is the answer. Lol!

Just "keepin it simple".

I purposely complicated it to the point of being crazy stupid. I therefore am expecting an invitation from the wizard to re-join his sacred forum.

A chicken wanted to get to the other side of the road. So he crossed. Get it Red?

Here's my favorite and it goes back to when I was a kid:

If Mississippi sold Missouri her New Jersey, what would Delaware?

Thread Information