Thread: Question about the new 7 Stars Annual Dinner

Has anyone used their new 7 Stars Annual Dinner certificates yet? I know that there are now five of the $100 certificates given to you and they can be used at multiple venues. But do they have to be used on the same trip?

Can I, for example, use two of the certificates in April and two in May and 1 in August?

thanks

Yes, I used mine 5 separate days (the last 3 weeks) at 5 separate restaurants in AC. They do not have to be used the same trip, of course.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Has anyone used their new 7 Stars Annual Dinner certificates yet? I know that there are now five of the $100 certificates given to you and they can be used at multiple venues. But do they have to be used on the same trip?

Can I, for example, use two of the certificates in April and two in May and 1 in August?

thanks

Thanks. How does the process work? Do you go to Total Rewards to print out individual vouchers or is there some master coupon that you present at restaurants? Is the photo above something you carry with you from restaurant to restaurant?

And can you use the vouchers towards room service?

We go to a special kiosk (next to the comp kiosks) to print Celebration Dinners (Diamond cards also). I don't know about the Nevada/California market. The photo shows the kiosk screen after you swipe your TR card and enter your birthdate.

Not applicable towards room service here.
    Last edited by nerakil; 04-23-2015 at 05:34 AM.

Thread Information