Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: The Wizard will bank this bet: 1/6 vs 1/11

Originally Posted by OneHitWonder View Post
    You did reference Wikipedia, and your simplistic calculations may as well be found there. I didn't "shout" at anyone, except to re-exclaim your own written self-proclaimed correctness from the start.

As for my own abilities, you have yet to match those in reply. You seem to go quite silent after I reply to point out your own mistakes, omissions, and further lack of comprehension in realizing those. Eg, you wrote veridical; I asked how so; and you wrote that Wikipedia thinks it's veridical because a lot of unnamed persons say counter intuitive. Lol.

In any event, I don't recall where I used the words nonsense, fart, dunce cap, or fretted over others' levels of comprehension within a topic of argument. The stuff of losers.

Fine, YOU have all the CORRECT answers for the "problem in post 1 of this thread". Go fly a kite; and have your kids write it on your tombstone after you're gone. So does everyone else on the gambling forums.

Most of us have better things to do. It's nice to learn something, even from the losers; and wonderful when from the winners. And either way, move onward and forward.
    Please quote me where I said anything about Wikipedia on the paradox thing.

I SAID to use Google and noticed that all the top searches referred to this type of a problem as a paradox.

Again, you doubted that the problem had been referred as a paradox…I simply said to use goolge, to see for yourself, that people actually do referred to it as a paradox. I NEVER said anything about Wikipedia. And I did not say anything untrue.

I brought this entire thing up immediately after your reply…but you went silent.

In fact it went something like this (in a nutshell)…
    Me: This type of problem has been referred as a veridical paradox.
    You: How so?
    Me: Because the answer is counterintuitive but nevertheless true.
    You: I don’t want your definition…you can use Wikipedia’s.
    Me: All I said that it’s referred as a paradox…use google to see that people do referred to it as a paradox.
    You: Wikipedia…LOL.
    Me: Show me where I said Wikipedia.
    You: Silent

And yes, that is right, you even asked for a Wikipedia citation. I didn’t give one (because I didn’t use it). So nice try on fishing for that one and thinking you had actually caught the fish.

And, unlike you, I have never gone silent. Show me one instance where I did not response to a post of yours that was directed at me.

To all the 1/6ers hailing Onyx as president…

You do realize that he gave 1/11 as the answer for the problem in this thread?

Originally Posted by Zedd View Post
    To all the 1/6ers hailing Onyx as president…

You do realize that he gave 1/11 as the answer for the problem in this thread?
    But like Bill Clinton, he did not have sex with those dice.

Thread Information