Thread: Top 10 Reasons for Bringing Back Rob Singer

On another thread, someone bemoaned the banning of Rob. Since David Letterman will soon be retiring, I thought we should start a Top 10 List of reasons to bring back Rob. I'll get the ball rolling.

10) It'll soon be an election year, and we need Rob's insights.
    9) His presence adds significantly to the average penis length of all posters.
    8) Alan's desperate for some relationship counseling.
    7) We found that locker in Arizona with the video poker results, but we don't know what to do with the Ark of the Covenant, Sasquatch, and the formula for creating Captain America.
    6) Chimp is red hot and isn't using SSP. We want to know why.
    5) The Three Stooges, sadly, are all dead. And they have not come back as Zombies.

Help me out. Please complete the list.

P.S. Rob, I miss you.

Good ones, Red.

here's another one ....... we need his insight into muscle RVs.

Here's another one..... He's not boring

4) Arc has gotten off real easy lately.
    3) We need another threat to US-European relations.
    2) No one is here to blast Total Rewards.

And the number one reason to bring Rob back:

1) To generate more traffic, raise my Google ranking, and hopefully improve revenue so I don't lose too much more on this ridiculous forum.

I just want to mention that I friended Rob on Facebook, and he is behaving himself (thank you Rob... and Lord in heaven) and making very good contributions to the discussion on my page. He's still my friend. He still owes me lunch. I will collect.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I just want to mention that I friended Rob on Facebook, and he is behaving himself (thank you Rob... and Lord in heaven) and making very good contributions to the discussion on my page. He's still my friend. He still owes me lunch. I will collect.
    And he not only won't leave a tip, he will berate you when you do.

No. I think Rob says he tips the wait-staff. Just as he tips cocktail waitresses.

Thread Information