This is odd.

I fully understand that Total Rewards properties are separate, so you are likely to get offers at the properties where you give action, while little-to-nothing at places you don't play.

But this is just weird.

I have been to Harrah's NO twice.

In December 2013, I was there for 1 night, and then 3 more nights the following week. I earned 2,500 tier credits (plus 5000 bonus) at 9-6 JoB the first night, and lost $25. I did not play at all during those following 3 nights. It should be noted that I went there for my Seven Stars Annual Trip, so I got $500 in RCs in lieu of the food credit, which is what they do over there.

This generated some moderate offers for me, such as some $100-type freeplay and a few restricted plane ticket offers, none of which I redeemed.

I returned there in January 2015, and stayed again as my Seven Stars Annual Trip. I was there for 3 nights, but earned a whopping 12,500 base tier credits (plus 25,000 bonus) during my relatively short time there. I played "Not So Ugly Deuces" VP, and lost about $1800.

I got a call from a host shortly after returning, who encouraged me to come back.

Now here's the weird part. 3 1/2 months later, I have received zero offers from them.

This is really odd. I ran $125,000 coin-in in just 3 nights. Even during my 2013 stay, I ran $25,000 coin-in over 4 nights, which while not spectacular, wasn't bad. But even then I got offers. This time I got zero.

Is is possible that Harrah's NO is refusing offers for those who play full pay VP?

On a perhaps related note, I did not get any offers yet for Tahoe, where I ran 15,000 base tiers (plus 30,000 bonus) in mid-late March. But it's been less than 2 months, so that's more understandable. I believe that someone here mentioned that Tahoe doesn't give you offers anymore for full-pay VP, so perhaps I won't be seeing any there, either.

This may also be related to my overall "overcomped" status, but as your recent play tends to trump your overall history, I am surprised that the CET system wasn't more excited about my heavy play at the beginning in 2015. The only place giving me offers right now is Rincon, and even those are mediocre.