This year I am approaching making Seven Stars. This is based on my action as well as my wife using my card. For your information, I tend to play video poker and my wife likes slots.

As you probably know CET only gives you a daily bonus when you earn up to 5,000 tier points in a day. So when I am with my wife and we want to play more after hitting 5,000 points, we switch to her card. To my surprise, I logged on her card on the Total Rewards website and found that she is Diamond this year at the level of 23,000 Tier Credits and she has some decent offers herself in Las Vegas as well as Rincon. Some of them are equivalent to the ones I am getting. This is the first time I remember her getting decent offers.

We plan to playing on my card to get to Seven Stars but are otherwise flexible. I am thinking about using her free play along with mine but am not sure we can do so if a room is in my name. Also I am worried about burning her offers out and assume that if we want to use her offers too, would have to put play on her card as well. I was wondering if anyone on this board had any experience or suggestions when both spouses had offers to maximum comps and longevity.

FAB