Thread: Lifted Rob Singer's ban again.

After a miserable experience dealing with the "math gurus" on the WOV forum, some of whom joined our forum, I've decided to lift Rob's ban again. I don't know if Rob is coming back to this forum or not -- but what I just experienced made me appreciate Rob for some of his straight-thinking. This doesn't mean I approve of many of his gambling strategies and system. I just hope (and pray) that if he does return he will behave himself. Please, Rob, behave yourself.

And for everyone who wants to say "I told you so," it is so noted, you told me so.

I am glad you are lifting the ban. His entertainment value is priceless.

Thank God! I'll be glad to take a back seat to Rob. There's just too much pressure when you have the longest schlong on the forum.

I'm fine with Rob coming back, and he does bring some entertainment value here.

However, the WOV math guys were right in their argument about the 1/11 thing.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Alan is feeling in need of support given his massive failure with the dice problem. I think he hopes Rob will take off some of the heat.

It's good to see the "5 ...or 6, possibly 7, and who knows, maybe 8... strikes and you're out" is being rigidly applied with absolutely no waffling.

Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
    It's good to see the "5 ...or 6, possibly 7, and who knows, maybe 8... strikes and you're out" is being rigidly applied with absolutely no waffling.
    I remember Fidel Castro playing baseball. He had four strikes before he was out. Yeah, that's Castro. So Rob Singer is worth eight.

Thread Information