Thread: Official: Rincon changes free play banking rules

It's official. Rincon has changed the rules for banking free play. An email was sent out today but the email raises more questions than it answers.

Here is what the email says:

NEW WAYS TO REDEEM YOUR OFFER

Your free play offer will expire 72 hours after the offer has been downloaded to account.

If you don't use it, you won't lost it! Re-deposited free play will expire within 24 hours.

No buttons to push, no codes to remember and no procedures to follow, just an enhanced feature to make it easier for you to enjoy your gambling experience.

So what does it mean by "re-deposited free play" and after the initial 72 hour bank period, can you keep "re-depositing" for an unlimited number of days?

Gold
    I spoke to my host at Rincon. She said there have been a lot of phone calls today with questions regarding this email. She stated they had a meeting about it and because of all the confusion
    they will be sending out another email. She told me the 72 hour thing is on certain offers only like the Scramble. I'm not sure if it affects your weekly free play or not. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Nash thanks for posting. One of our Forum members is at Rincon today. I read him the email and asked him to go to the Total Rewards desk to inquire. That was about 8 hours ago. He did call me to say he was still in the poker room and hasn't had a chance to check with Total Rewards... but he did make it over to the buffet so he is not starving.

Your free play offer will expire 72 hours after the offer has been downloaded to account.

If you don't use it, you won't lost it! Re-deposited free play will expire within 24 hours.
    Was this e-mail written by someone whose first language is English?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan... I am not sure that the first language of Southern California is still English.

Be careful with your card(s) while using freeplay now. The re-deposit feature allows you to remove your card and whatever amount of freeplay that was left on the machine will now go back on your card. I guess for 24 hours. But it will download to the card currently inserted into the machine. Last time I was at Rincon a woman downloaded (must have been freeplay tickets) and then realized that she hadn't inserted her card. She removed a card that had been left in the machine and the freeplay re-deposited onto the other person's card.

There were two new mailers in my mailbox today from Rincon and both in fine print mentioned a 72-hour expiration for the free play.

These offers were the Friday Scramble and Sunday free play.

In my mailbox today was the U Choose mailer for July. And in fine print it also says the free play will expire after 72 hours. Note that if you choose reward credits they will remain in your account for six months without additional play.

In the next few days the monthly mailer for July should arrive and I am curious to see if the 72-hour expiration will also apply to downloading the weekly free play. I suspect it will.

Thread Information