Thread: Aug 13th - 16th 7 Star Signature Event

How many on here are going to be in Vegas for the 7 Star signature event Aug 13 - 16 in Vegas? Would anyone be interested in a small meet up at one of the events or DL's?

I have reservations for the event but to be honest whether or not I go depends on what's happening in August. I don't make long term plans for Vegas. My "history" has been to wake up on a Friday or Saturday and say to Gwen "wanna go?" Or she calls me and says "wanna go?" And then we see what offer or event is available and what RCs we have to pay for dinners, etc.

The only time when I actually make long term plans is for New Year's Eve or some special event such as a new Celine Dion show. Otherwise, Vegas is always there and I can go anytime I want.

Years ago, my son and I would have "daddy-son night" and every Wednesday night we would drive up, play craps for an hour or two, and drive home. But those days are over because the drive isn't as "easy" as it used to be.

Gold
    We have reservations for the Vegas event too. We booked the Mob Museum tour, Chocolates & Desserts at Paris and Aretha Franklin. Staying at Planet Hollywood. What is DL's?

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    We have reservations for the Vegas event too. We booked the Mob Museum tour, Chocolates & Desserts at Paris and Aretha Franklin. Staying at Planet Hollywood. What is DL's?
    I was suggesting if we wanted to meet up maybe at one of the diamond lounges.

Nash we are also doing the mob museum. And the wine and painting, sterling brunch, Rod Stewart and staying and Bally's. BTW my wife sassycat says hello. We no longer post on slot fanatics anymore but have moved with CPT, foamy, goldengreeke, and others over to jweforum.

Gold
    Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    I was suggesting if we wanted to meet up maybe at one of the diamond lounges.

Nash we are also doing the mob museum. And the wine and painting, sterling brunch, Rod Stewart and staying and Bally's. BTW my wife sassycat says hello. We no longer post on slot fanatics anymore but have moved with CPT, foamy, goldengreeke, and others over to jweforum.
    Oh wow, I didn't know Sassycat was your wife. Tell her I said hello back.

Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    Oh wow, I didn't know Sassycat was your wife. Tell her I said hello back.
    Thank you Nash. We are headed to the airport in a couple of hours for a trip to Tahoe. We are meeting a group of about 40 people from jweforum, most going to Tahoe for the first time. Some time later today we should be starting a trip report over there if you would like to follow along. We have a bunch of events planned like dinners at Evan's and 19th Kitchen. And a lunch at Stateline Brewery with a stumble afterwards with a couple of High limit pulls. Some of us are going to do a hot air balloon ride. We are also going as a group on the Tahoe Star and in general we have so much stuff planned I don't know when we are going to find time to sleep. I guess we will worry about that when we get back.

Gold
    Thank you Nash. We are headed to the airport in a couple of hours for a trip to Tahoe. We are meeting a group of about 40 people from jweforum, most going to Tahoe for the first time. Some time later today we should be starting a trip report over there if you would like to follow along. We have a bunch of events planned like dinners at Evan's and 19th Kitchen. And a lunch at Stateline Brewery with a stumble afterwards with a couple of High limit pulls. Some of us are going to do a hot air balloon ride. We are also going as a group on the Tahoe Star and in general we have so much stuff planned I don't know when we are going to find time to sleep. I guess we will worry about that when we get back.
    You will be so busy. Post or pm the link to the jwe forum so I can follow and have a GREAT time.

Nash it is jweforum.com. I noticed they just started the new trip report thread. It is GG Birthday Live TR Tahoe!!! Enjoy and wish us all luck. If you get a wild hair and wish to drive up to Tahoe we would love to see you there.

Hope you break the bank at Vegas. Unfortunately, although NOLA was a lot of fun, we got hit harder than in many years. One never knows. Good luck!

Gold
    Nash it is jweforum.com. I noticed they just started the new trip report thread. It is GG Birthday Live TR Tahoe!!! Enjoy and wish us all luck. If you get a wild hair and wish to drive up to Tahoe we would love to see you there.
    Too long a drive for us. I'm just not good in the car that long. Thanks for the invite though. Have a great trip and WIN BIG!!!

I was thinking I would go to this particular signature event, but it just lands at a bad time for me. Plus, Vegas in August isn't very appealing, especially after spending so long there in June and July for the WSOP.

I think I'll be skipping the signature events this year.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information