Thread: Rincon giving Points on Free Play now???

I received an email from a player at Rincon who told me that he believes Rincon is now giving Tier Points and Reward Credits on free play.

He said that when he used his free play this past weekend, he noticed that tier points were being added on the meter.

He said he never saw this before.

He believes that this change started when Rincon added the 72-hour expiration rule for free play.

He also noted that when he removed his card from the machine, any free play credits remaining on the machine immediately went back into his bank and this removed the danger of leaving free play on a machine by accident.

Can anyone confirm this?

I remember awhile back that free play used to count towards tier credits. But I also remember the forum stating that practice had stopped. I will be at Rincon in a couple of weeks (I'm sure you'll beat me out there Alan). I can confirm then.

I think you will beat me to Rincon Jamie. My offers are so small it doesn't pay to go and now my free play can't be banked.

At Caesars Palace you earn points on free play.

I'm here right now at Rincon and did not get points for free play.

spojoey did you watch your meter as you played the free play?

That's too bad Alan, I always liked living vicariously through your trip reports. I used to go to Rincon about 3-4x a month a few years back. However, I have greatly limited my play and don't think I will even earn Diamond again this year. Tis the life of a maturing adult I suppose.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    spojoey did you watch your meter as you played the free play?
    I watched meter this am still no points until free play is gone.

Thanks spojoey just wanted to be sure.

Thread Information