Thread: Wizard of Vegas new Web format

The www.WizardofVegas.com website went through a dramatic change today.

At first I thought the change was just for smart phone use -- and that's where I first saw it. I thought the smart phone app was changed because Google is now ranking "smart phone ready" websites better.

But then I looked at the Wizard's site on my desk top and saw the change was widespread.

In all the years I looked at that website it was because of the forums and discussions about gaming. Now that is buried in the new format.

I am sure this was prompted by the ownership change. The Wizard sold his sites to a company that runs online gaming sites.

While subtle changes to websites to keep up with current trends are usually smart, radical changes such as those made to the Wizard's site can cost visitors and hurt traffic.

What do you think about the changes? And if you visited that site before, how do you like the new format vs the old?

www.wizardofvegas.com

sorry for dredging up an old thread but just wanted to post about WoV
    lots and lots and lots of biased mods over there............

I thought GF was better but the admin over there is just as bad as the WoV mods and he's "too smart" for his own good
    he doesn't allow people to use vpn's on his board which is oh so dumb.............
    many people are using vpn's these days and vpn usage is increasing all the time so if he wantts to ban vpn usage his board will continue to have pathetic activity

in my case my son installed a vpn for privacy reasons from the wifi in our complex
    it automatically runs when I turn on my computer and I don't know how to turn the dam thing off even if I wanted to

but the more I think about it the more I think that I would NOT turn it off even I knew how..........
    I shouldn't be put on trial because of baseless acusations with no merit what so ever

why would I as the creator of the WoV thread on GF be anyone's puppet??????
    that is so stupid because there wuld be no purpose to doing that.........
    if I came in late to the party that's one thing but the guy who created the thread??? smh

also I connect to the internet through my complex. I started posting on GF almost 10 months ago and I'm sure I've mentioned it to a few others inmy complex in that time. who's to say they didn't get an account in the past 10 months?????????
    and if they did the idiot admin at GF would say GOTCHA wehn there's no gotcha at all
    even someone a lame as Mike shackleford knows that IP alone means nothing:
    http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-t...18/#post533835

and what if my son joins GF? is the dumb admin at GF goign to want our drivers license and make us piss in a cup to prove ourselves????
    I don't think so............it aint worth all that trouble just to post on GF which is dead anyway

oh yeah and I don't know what "threat" he's talking about
    all I basically said was that he'll know I'm a legit member when I go to another board............
    ............and I'm here right now........and I bet others will come too lol

but back to WoV that site is dying big time
    before you know it it will be as dead as GF
    LOL!!
    Last edited by LovePotion; 06-22-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Thread Information