Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Diamond" offer received despite continued 7 Stars Status

Get my latest diamond offer! I can come from MIDNITE till 11.59 p.m and am guaranteed at least $10! on the scratchoff.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I was 7 Stars in 2014. Was there a 10,000 point bonus added to my account this past January 2015?
    I have no idea what that was. The 5k and 5k bonus is new this year.
    With the 50% Q1 bonus and the Q2 bonus, I think that the number of Diamond players has gone up significantly. In addition, if you get a "founders card", you get Diamond status as well, for zero play.

Originally Posted by Luckylisa View Post
    In addition, if you get a "founders card", you get Diamond status as well, for zero play.
    I can confirm this to be true as I know someone who does not gamble much get Diamond TR year in and year out. It is $395 a year for membership, but you have to be approved. I'm sure Alan can get it.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I don't play for tier points. Nor do I play for reward credits or for slot club status. My host at Caesars, however, is a very hot young woman but I don't want to go there right now in this thread.

While I don't play for TR benefits, I do accept them -- especially the additional comps that might include show tickets, shopping sprees and of course free play and food comps. Why spend your own money when just by inserting your card in a machine or handing a card to a floorman you can get them without charge?

I'm afraid that Rob thinks that everyone who takes advantage of TR is addicted or has a gambling problem or loses. He fails to understand that there are benefits that can be used wisely at no additional cost. And sometimes can be the icing on the cake of a winning trip.
    Alan, I saw in another post that your strategy to make 7 Stars is Aces and Faces at $2 level. I am a high tier diamond, but typically fail to get the required daily coin in to hit the Max Tier bonuses needed to reach 7 Star. Not to mention I see the flaw in my expected return, although this has been a cash positive year for me. Anyway I digress.

So I am curious why you chose this particular game at $2 level to hit your session points vs say Bonus Poker Deluxe. Not being familiar with Aces and Faces nor looking at Wizard of Odds site, is this game a more positive EV? It looks like Aces is a premium hand, and getting paid higher on two pair makes it more favorable for longer sessions, over say JOB at a decent paytable.

Just curious, since I don't feel like I am maxing out my comp return this year even though I have $200K in coin in and sitting at 71K Tier credits in CET Total Rewards.
    Last edited by Funkhouser; 08-05-2015 at 06:54 AM.

Originally Posted by Luckylisa View Post
    In addition, if you get a "founders card", you get Diamond status as well, for zero play.
    http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/for...diamond-status

Funk houser thanks for joining and posting. The auto correct on my phone won't let me type Funk houser as one word.

Aces and Faces at Rincon was 8/5 at the time and was returning 99.2% and was slightly better than regular 8/5 bonus.

Now at $2 it's pretty much a 7/5 game at Rincon. Caesars Palace has it at 6/5.

I played it because I knew the strategy and the theoretical return was high.

Thread Information