Thread: $560 flush!!!1

I love this machine. It has ultimate x, good times pay, etc. My new favorite is Random rewards: for two reasons. Tthe others require a 10 credit bet which can get quite expensive-this one only requires 6 credits. You also seem to get better hands since the payouts are more modest. Last week I got $225 on 4 A's in BP. Tonite I found out what the extra quarter bet was for-had I just bet the normal 5 credits, I would have gotten the usual 25 credits. I hit the flush and was waiting for the 25 credits to tally when I noticed they were adding up for an extra long time. Thats when I noticed the SECOND payline which was activated by the extra bet- $560!!!

Can you post a picture of this game? I have no idea what it is but it sounds interesting.

Yeah, jbjb. That's the game. It is a multiple play vp machine, and this is one of the games. One is Ultimate X which can pay up to 12X the pay-imagine that for a Royal. Other games also, like Good times pay- where I hit a Royal at 2X pay. I will try using this tablet to take pic next time I go. Had trouble posting other pic here using another tablet.

I definitely know about UX and have seen many multiplied royals by others. I had a 3x on nickels once while waiting on a seat at a good blackjack game. Only one have I gotten one picking off multipliers and the damn thing didn't hit the multiplier to begin with. Good Times Pay is a rarer game but can be found. I've not seen the Random Rewards game yet anywhere but normally I don't look for these games either. I found a small discussion about it on WoV but no pictures there. For some odd reason they were more concerned about it's legality. I have no idea why though.
    Last edited by jbjb; 08-10-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I definitely know about UX and have seen many multiplied royals by others. I had a 3x on nickels once while waiting on a seat at a good blackjack game. Only one have I gotten one picking off multipliers and the damn thing didn't hit the multiplier to begin with. Good Times Pay is a rarer game but can be found. I've not seen the Random Rewards game yet anywhere but normally I don't look for these games either. I found a small discussion about it on WoV but no pictures there. For some odd reason they were more concerned about it's legality. I have no idea why though.
    People play the heck out of it with 10 credits hoping to hit the big jackpot and I guess it fills the machine for a 6 coin simple bp player like me.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    People play the heck out of it with 10 credits hoping to hit the big jackpot and I guess it fills the machine for a 6 coin simple bp player like me.
    Sorry... the machine never gets "filled" so that a jackpot hits.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I was just now checking for plays will the guy next to me hit a dealt royal on triple play with a 4x and 2x. Just nasty.

Thread Information