Thread: August 12th....Video Poker Education Day

Does anyone care to guess why this is? If players want to better understand why they do what they do--and more importantly, why they are not able to do what's right for all (and not just what they feel is right, very selfishly, for them) when it comes to the game--then the game will be much more enjoyable as it should be once this concept is understood & accepted. In short, lessons learned.....

Today's my son's birthday also.

Quite the day!

Wishing your son a happy birthday.If I remember correctly, he's quite talented-built a nice outdoor grill for the former house?

Happy birthday to Rob's son and is there a Hallmark card for VP day?

Rob,
    Just saw this, Happy birthday to your son. Did not know there was video poker education day. But, as always, my ears are wide open.

We appreciate the replies. My son is also is making a career in the US Army--3 tours over in no man's land. Nearly 20 yrs. now. And he's an absolutely TERRIBLE vp player.
    Maybe we can get arci to train him as an AP!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    We appreciate the replies. My son is also is making a career in the US Army--3 tours over in no man's land. Nearly 20 yrs. now. And he's an absolutely TERRIBLE vp player.
    Maybe we can get arci to train him as an AP!
    I'll tell you what's funny about that- I was sitting next to a lady who'd do things like holding a high card with a pair and she hit 4 A's/kicker!

Thread Information