Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Dancer Silliness

Adequate water intake along with alcohol avoidance--and timely bathroom breaks--are the most important administrative parts of playing vp seriously. But if you play regularly you MUST maintain a regular exercise regimen, which also helps keep your mind clear when you play. Any job or task you want to do well is absolutely enhanced by good hygiene, a healthy lifestyle, and a healthy body & mind. People with nagging and/or unsolvable problems should stay away from the machines unless they really do not mind losing and/or enjoy the challenges losing presents. There are the true meaningful advantages in gambling, not all that other silly stuff.

Dancer is certainly overweight, but for a man his age he is in very good health.

Is Dancer in the Gambling Hall of Fame?

He's in the vpfree HoF and I'd say he belongs in the Gambling HoF because of his years of persistence in being involved with VP. He even gave up a wife and a lot of money because of it. That's dedication--wrong or not.

I'm only a few years behind him in age, but our generation should live longer than any other overall. We balance smart eating, most of us stay away from drugs, and we are not neurotic about needing pain medication (opiods) after operations. I refused narcotics when my foot was operated on 5 weeks ago and I just sucked it up. The generations that come after ours will not live as long, for the simple reason that they are growing and living in a pussified world of crybabies, complaining, and love of conflict. That's why the liberals and esp. the younger ones absolutely detest Donald Trump. He has no medical conditions, he doesn't drink or smoke out of nervousness, he eats whatever he wants, and he sleeps 4 hours a day. We will never see another like him. Compare that to these foolish drug-infested weirdo millenials and whatever else the younger age groups are called. The future is NOT good.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 07-26-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Thread Information