Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Alan and Redeitz.

Dan, you call everyone a troll who doesn't do or say things the way you claim you'd do it, and they're really meaningless accusations. One might consider YOU a huge troll for your incessant moaning & groaning over the way CET operates. It's non-stop, it amounts to little more than whining, and it gets zero accomplished. If you aren't happy with their rolling system then why subject yourself to their punishment? Life isn't as long as you see it as at your age. Why all the stress and chaos in your postings? And if you disagree with the stuff boygenius says about you, get some thick skin installed. But please, enough with squealing and cowering when it comes to him.

Come on Rob.

There is no squealing and cowering. I keep asking for Boygenius to step up, stop with the various phony accounts, and say who he is. He won't.

Funny how you complain about people making duplicate/anonymous accounts here to attack you, yet you criticize me for doing the same.

You also don't know the meaning of a "troll" if you think my (very fair) criticism of CET is trolling.

Most of my "complaints" about CET, in fact, are thoughts of amusement regarding their frequent mistakes and incompetence. The funniest thing is that many of these errors are easily preventable if they would just hire one person whose job it is to pay attention.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Don't worry, Dan. Rob just likes complaining about people. I wonder, if Rob was locked in a room by himself, would he eventually attack himself?

Thread Information