--- Gaming Promotions ---

1. The Amazing Morongo $300,000 Giveaway (October 31 - December 18)

Morongo brings back the magician based theme for the 4th time in the last two years.

Each week, players can earn a swipe on the kiosk for every 500 points on slots/video poker/video keno/video roulette or $35 theoretical loss at a table game. Player can earn up to 3 swipes a week. Each swipe has a 1 in 15 chance of winning $5, $10, or $20 free slot play. No more scratch cards which I feel is a good thing.

One lucky winner per week while swiping the kiosk will win $5000.

A player can swipe once a day to see if they get can invited to Friday's night magic show featuring Misty Lee from the Magic Castle. During the show, attendees who attend will be randomly called for their share of $15,000 in prizes.

The Grand Finale drawing on December 18 will be $100,000 worth of prizes. 50 attendees on the weekly shows will be randomly invited to the Grand Finale.

2. Veteran's Day November 11th

Receive a free gift by stopping by the Morongo Rewards booth.

A special menu will be available at the Morongo Food Joints - Cielo Steakhouse, Serrano Cafe, and Portero Canyon Buffet.

Miltary Veterans Active and Inactive can receive a free haircut at SAGE.

3. Monday and Thursday Night - Football Parties at Tacos and Tequila

There will be a pool of $25,000 Gridiron Giveaway on these nights.

Win up to $500 each week, players will pick which team will win (no point spreads) each week. The top 4 most correctly guessed AND the 4 least correctly guessed will win. Tiebreakers are decided by random drawing.

There will be a cumulative season total where the Top 10 finishers will win a cash prize. The first place winner wins $2000.

4. Ongoing Every Tuesday - Free Slot Play Bonus Tuesdays

Every Tuesday, additional free play matching your weekly amount will be loaded on the Morongo Rewards card.

5. Ongoing Every Thursday - Mystery Bonu$ Freeplay Thur$day$

Every Thursday, earn 100 points with the Morongo Rewards Card. Swipe the card on the Morongo Rewards Kiosk and earn a mysterious amount of free play. (Observation, the more you play in the recent time period, the more you get)

The MEGA was just a one time thing... I wished it was offered all the time.

6. Coming Soon - Morongo Rewards Shop starting Novemeber 9th

For the holidays, similar to Total Rewards Great Gift Wrapup. Morongo will have a gift shop running right near the Serrano Cafe. There will be over 100 items according to the mailer. The gifts may only be redeemed with points earned by playing on the Morongo Rewards Card.

$1 coin in slots = 1 point
$2 coin in video keno/video poker = 1 point
300 points = $1 cash back or comp at the resort

Inventory is TBA. I will update as soon as I find out anything.

7. The King of Morongo Promotions - Weekly Luxury Car Giveaway

Sundays November 1 8 15 22 29 from 6pm to 10pm

This is the only promotion where high rollers can have a huge advantage.

Players playing with their Rewards card will have their accumulated points earned throughout the week into the drawing. 1 point = 1 drawing entry.

Must be present to win. At 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm a name will be called for $1000 in free slot play. The winner has 5 minutes to claim the prize, or else another name is called. A player is only eligible for 1 slot play prize per day.

At 10pm, a name will be drawn for a luxury car. For November, it will be the Infiniti Q50. Free slot play winners are eligible again for this prize.

I heard from a table game regular that the cash prize instead of the taking the car is now $25,000. If the winner chooses the car, they will pay for the registration costs as well as other fees that could cost them close to 20% of the value.

B. Entertainment

November 5 Horout Balyan
November 7 Melissa Etheridge This is M.E. Solo
November 20 Little Joe y la Familia
November 29 Dream An evening of Vietnamese Song