Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Did I ever show a profit?

All arci's doing is demonstrating his frustration with me over laughing at him for his self-caused, shall we say, "misfortunes?". If he really understands what linear, EV, & constant mean when applying those terms to video poker play, he'd accept that what I said was true. But instead, because he makes up lies about me whenever he can, we have this thread hijacking taking place. I do, however, think it's very, very funny, in that I once again get to sit back and watch the poor soul exhibit how much PAIN I can disperse to him, basically at will.

I believe the true definition of a con artist & fraud, is how arci misled and treated the missus while she was above the ground. My wife's smiling and playing with our Shih Tzu right now. What's his doing? And THIS is why he tries and tries and tries to scratch the itch that is me, but forever cannot. Especially now.

Originally Posted by rob
    If he really understands what linear, EV, & constant mean when applying those terms to video poker play
    That's the problem. Rob thinks VP is non random, hot/cold streaks can be predicted, you can overcome -EV by increased variance (ie: his martingale system), and all sorts of other nonsense. There must be common ground from the start. Rob shares no common ground with people who actually understand VP/math/etc.

Alan, can I call Rob a quack?

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post

Alan, can I call Rob a quack?
    I'll help out here.

When you explain and come clean about why you are nothing but a big pretender about gaming knowledge and then admit how embarrassing it's been to have been exposed as such by Alan multiple times, I imagine you'll be given more of a leash to make more of a fool of yourself.

Until then, wise up.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That is a nothing more than a misguided opinion of yours...not a fact...does that make you a liar?

Rob does not accept your correction as legitimate...that doesn't make it a lie.

The phrases, terms and principles seem to be either misunderstood or in dispute.
    What is getting quite funny is your obvious affection for this proven liar. LOL.

Next we'll see (if it already hasn't occurred) arci claiming coach is me in alias form....just as he's done whenever & wherever anyone shows even the tiniest support for what I say. "I'm lovin' it" when it comes to how deeply I have to be agitating the poor lonely soul!

Just thought of something: arci may have seen where I recently put in an order for a Hellcat. I sure hope they don't send me Deborah Ann instead!!

Thread Information