Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fascination With "LGBT" Examined & Explained

Originally Posted by 1in11 View Post
    A woman named Sherry had our child. She was in her early 20's, she already had one child with her ex-husband (she has full custody and he's not even in the picture) and was pregnant with her second. She was unemployed and her then boyfriend (now husband) was going to college. Between the two of them, they were having a hard enough time supporting one child. There was no reasonable way that they could support two children. They didn't want to end the pregnancy, and they didn't want to have this child end up in the foster system. And so we adopted this child shortly after she gave birth to her.

Please explain to me how this is "like a big slap in the face" to our daughter.
    You said you had a crush on boys in the 1st grade. You probably still do. Someday your "daughter" will realize this if she's normal and without any misplaced genes floating around. Then she'll have to constantly explain to all the kids why her mother is some fairy. And think about what an embarrassment it'll be for her when she has her 1st period (do you know what that is?) at home and there's no real woman to work thru it with her. Absolutely selfish and despicable from A to Z. You people never think before you act. Lucky for you and unlucky for the daughter, at this moment in time the liberal T-O-L-E-R-A-N-C-E is in place.

When you and your "partner" watch the hockey game together, explain that awful smell to us please.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 11-12-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Just wanted to mention some information that may upset both sides of the fence.

(1) Last time I discussed number of sexes with physical anthropologists, the answer was not two. There are at least, chromosome-wise and physically, half a dozen different sexes. Some are rare, some are not so rare.

(2) People making the "Born this way" argument tend to ignore the research that shows that other animals, when subjected to various cases of increased stress, demonstrate increasingly "gay" behaviors. This kind of research isn't done as much now since it is politically incorrect. The original studies I recall reading weren't about subjecting animals to stress to see if they behaved in a gay fashion. Rather, the same-sex mating increases were noted when animals were subjected to increased crowding and noise stress and other stressors. Are these results applicable to humans? That seems a reasonable question, and one that never gets asked.

There's no question that physico-chemical makeup, which is partly determined by genetics, has some effect on behavior. But assigning one's biological profile as the primary variable determinant of "gay" behaviors is quite a stretch and seems more political than scientific.

P.S. I've never understood, other than as a political ploy for leverage, why anyone would want to assert that he or she is gay by birth as opposed to gay by choice. Why is one more palatable than the other? If I were gay, I wouldn't want my biology blamed for my behavior. I'd rather thumb my nose at the straight world by choice.
    Last edited by redietz; 11-12-2015 at 10:12 PM.

A well known race horse was retired to stud duty. One problem----he doesn't like fillies and mares. Is this choice or genetic??

If it's choice it was a bad choice cause he ain't gonna get what he wants.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    A well known race horse was retired to stud duty. One problem----he doesn't like fillies and mares. Is this choice or genetic??

If it's choice it was a bad choice cause he ain't gonna get what he wants.
    No one could have any idea why he doesn't want to mate or have sex. And since horses can't communicate then we will never know.

All these queers who like to proclaim to have been "born" warped do so because they're hiding from the truth. Science doesn't lie--if you're born a male then you want a woman. Take a good look and listen to the homos. Most of them talk funny, they act weird, and a great majority of them are sickening to be around. Still, I'm a believer in that they all deserve the chances in life we all have. We just could do without all their trying to shove their odd lifestyles down our throats. They ought to be thankful the US isn't like Russia or the Muslim countries.

Thread Information