Thread: Giving Thanks

Please remember what Thanksgiving is about: giving thanks to those who help us, and thanks to whatever you believe is responsible for your life and health and good fortune. Whether you celebrate the day with family or friends or by yourself take a moment to say thanks to someone or to whatever you believe in.

Everyday is Thanksgiving for me because every day I thank the family that thought of others when their child died in an accident and donated their child's organs. If you have never been in the position of needing a gift of life be thankful for that too.

Those who receive the thanks of others are indeed very rich people. Those who generously thank others are fortunate that there are those they can thank.

We have so much to be thankful for. I like what one person said, "Thanksgiving is not a day, it's a lifestyle." Have a wonderful life.

My wife & I have a lifetime of events to be thankful for, and we without exception are. Today was spent with just the 3 of us (our Shih Tzu Porsha gets included because we are VERY thankful for her) since the rest of our family are with their spouses' families this year, but we'll all be together for Christmas.

Thread Information