Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rob Singer: What are your conditions?

Rob Singer you have been challenged to prove the value of your method of play, including strategies and systems, by presenting your tax returns.

In particular a long time critic has offered to show his income tax information to show his profits believing you have not won what you said you've won over your professional career of ten years.

Will you present your tax information to prove your claims? If no, simply say no. If yes, under what conditions?

The proverbial ball is in your court Rob. Either say you will and the conditions necessary, or simply say you won't to put an end to the soap opera.

No other comments are needed including complaints, criticisms or personal attacks. Just say yes and state the conditions or say no and the issue will be closed.

Alas, every time I look at this forum about this rolled-over challenge I say the exact same things, yet it never seems to get through. And I haven't looked lately nor will I take the time to look, but coach has already done a nice job with his sensible suggestion that for some reason appears to rattle arci.

I'll try one more time and I'll leave it at that. I'll repeat, spelled REPEAT, my very simple & sensible conditions if that's what you want to call them, and if we're on then text me with a yes or a no if we're not. No explanations or excuses or mealy-mouthed wavering is necessary or will be tolerated. I've already gone thru filling out the form & sending it in once, only to have to bother my son-in-law to get the effort terminated because you helped bail arci out so he wouldn't have to send his in. Be forewarned however: he may have lots of spare time on his hands at this time of year because he let a vp addiction destroy his marriage, but we've got a lot going on for the holidays and if you and/or he start farting around again then I won't stay in your game.

It's arci's challenge AGAIN, and since last time he squirmed out of sending his form in, this time he sends his form in for years 2000 thru 2009--10 years. He requests full tax returns. When you receive them, you produce whatever form of proof of receipt you deem appropriate, then I will send the form in for mine. I'll need your new address. I'll await your text. Don't just put your response here because in addition to my recent burst of truthfulness having unintentionally irritated you, I'm busy.

That's it. How simple can it get.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-12-2015 at 05:53 AM.

I guess that's a no. Pathetic.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

I say ditch the whole thing. I'm happy with what I know and everyone on each side of the fence are happy with their info. Nothing's gonna change whenever the info is posted. I remember reading about a heavy object and a light object being dropped from the tower of Pisa and despite onlookers observing them hitting the ground at the same time, critics claimed it false because another scientist PROVED, by MATH, it impossible.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    I guess that's a no. Pathetic.
    How do you figure? Alan asks for conditions, Rob lays them out...straightforward, simple & sensible...just ask Alan asked.

Now it's up to arcimede$ to produce, let's see if he comes through or not....Mr dietz can post the odds on whether he will.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I remember reading about a heavy object and a light object being dropped from the tower of Pisa and despite onlookers observing them hitting the ground at the same time, critics claimed it false because another scientist PROVED, by MATH, it impossible.
    They'll only fall at the same rate in a vacuum. Air pressure changes things.

After reading through Rob's typical spam I interpret the condition to be simply this:

Arc is required to send me his full tax returns (direct from the IRS) for tax years 2000 thru 2009. When I show proof that I have those documents Rob will send the same.

I haven't checked but can you request tax returns going back so many years?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I haven't checked but can you request tax returns going back so many years?
    It's possible that Rob knows that you can't, but Rob is obliged to set conditions that can actually be met.

So if arci cannot request the returns from 2000-2009, then the conditions must be modified.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    It's possible that Rob knows that you can't, but Rob is obliged to set conditions that can actually be met.

So if arci cannot request the returns from 2000-2009, then the conditions must be modified.
    I checked the IRS.gov website. For full returns you can go back six years at a cost of $50 per year.

Will Rob revise his conditions to accept transcripts? I see no restrictions on years or costs for transcripts. See forms 4506 and 4506T for information.

Any side bets from the forum bookmakers?
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 12-12-2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: corrected IRS.gov is the official website

I just want to point out some of the obvious here:

1. Rob is demanding something that Arc can't supply. The IRS limit of going back six years for full returns means only the 2009 return can be sent.

2. A Singer fan -- the coach -- said the conditions "must be modified."

3. Rob had to preface his conditions with his spam.

Now I wonder how many more comments about failed marriages and gambling addiction will follow? Is there an over-under from the bookmakers? And who will recall the secrets locked in the mysterious storage unit? And when will the storage unit show up on Storage Wars?

It is -340 that Rob will never send his in. That's risking $340 to win $100. Let the wagering begin.

P.S. I still would like to know if Rob paid for his RV with WINNINGS, as he said in 2013, or with his 401K, as he said this year. Or does he own two RVs?

I got a call a few moments ago about this, and no, it was not from an ex-wife, a dead wife, or a future wife making a big mistake. It was from a forum member, and thank you.

Because gambling etc. isn't THE driving force in my life, I'm not in the habit of chasing down how many years can be retrieved that can be sent to a third party. So I'll take your gambling action-craved word for the six year policy.

As such, you must be wondering how my "conditions" change because of this. Well, my understanding is that you need to see my professional gambling years, correct? And since I played as a PT pro from '97-'99, then as a FT pro from 2000-2009, that would appear that the only available year would be 2009. 2008 (my best year for profitting) might be able to be squeezed in, and maybe not. HOWEVER....The neurotic nerd--who lies full-time for a living--has already proclaimed that 1-year would mean nothing, and because inside such a mathematical mess-of-a-man's mind you would find that two years would not yield much more proof than one, it seems we're unable to do this. But NOW, I can hear all the Singer haters moaning & groaning about how ROB KNEW THIS IN ADVANCE SO THAT HE COULD GET OUT OF THE CHALLENGE! But oh dear me....just look at the five to SEVEN years poor arci proposed first. Guess who did his homework

I saw where arci claims him sending in his returns is nothing but "spam" for Alan. I also saw where he still wants me to send mine in first, just like I did last time. That outta tell the world that not only is he lying about yet another embarrassing issue--he has never had even the intention of requesting a single thing from the IRS--let alone let a 3rd lay their eyes on his wreck of a life.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-12-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Rob, how did you pay for the RV(s)? I can't believe you haven't addressed the conflicting RV statements.

Micky really nailed it. Rob chickened out just like he said.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

You guys should have jumped on that -340.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    You guys should have jumped on that -340.
    Then please do tell, red; if Alan says the only interest is during the years I filed Schedule C--which anyone who reads this forum knows was from 2000 thru 2009--exactly how can we meet arci's multiple years' parameter when we're now told we can only go back 6 years? Anyone with half a brain care to opine? As far as transcripts, those won't show the detail on my deductions, and how far back can those be requested for? And who's going to trust this watered down version anyway. Arci's so nervous about this he'll say that I could've manufactured transcripts myself, then had my son-in-law mail them in an IRS envelope from Fresno on one of his trips. Returns are fool proof.

I'm not familiar with the RV controversy. Probably just another envious BS claim about me, which people tend to do when they can't get the best of me. I did buy 2 RV's though.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-12-2015 at 03:34 PM.

The way I read the IRS.gov website we can only go back six years for the FULL tax return. There is no limit for going back with transcripts.

I don't know so I am going to ask: would "transcripts" include information from a Schedule C.

Regarding what is "spam". Comments such as "and no, it was not from an ex-wife, a dead wife, or a future wife making a big mistake." That is not only spam but it is also very immature.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    No other comments are needed including complaints, criticisms or personal attacks. Just say yes and state the conditions or say no and the issue will be closed.
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Alas, every time I look at this forum about this rolled-over challenge I say the exact same things, yet it never seems to get through. And I haven't looked lately nor will I take the time to look, but coach has already done a nice job with his sensible suggestion that for some reason appears to rattle arci.

I'll try one more time and I'll leave it at that. I'll repeat, spelled REPEAT, my very simple & sensible conditions if that's what you want to call them, and if we're on then text me with a yes or a no if we're not. No explanations or excuses or mealy-mouthed wavering is necessary or will be tolerated. I've already gone thru filling out the form & sending it in once, only to have to bother my son-in-law to get the effort terminated because you helped bail arci out so he wouldn't have to send his in. Be forewarned however: he may have lots of spare time on his hands at this time of year because he let a vp addiction destroy his marriage, but we've got a lot going on for the holidays and if you and/or he start farting around again then I won't stay in your game.

It's arci's challenge AGAIN, and since last time he squirmed out of sending his form in, this time he sends his form in for years 2000 thru 2009--10 years. He requests full tax returns. When you receive them, you produce whatever form of proof of receipt you deem appropriate, then I will send the form in for mine. I'll need your new address. I'll await your text. Don't just put your response here because in addition to my recent burst of truthfulness having unintentionally irritated you, I'm busy.

That's it. How simple can it get.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I got a call a few moments ago about this, and no, it was not from an ex-wife, a dead wife, or a future wife making a big mistake. It was from a forum member, and thank you.

Because gambling etc. isn't THE driving force in my life, I'm not in the habit of chasing down how many years can be retrieved that can be sent to a third party. So I'll take your gambling action-craved word for the six year policy.

As such, you must be wondering how my "conditions" change because of this. Well, my understanding is that you need to see my professional gambling years, correct? And since I played as a PT pro from '97-'99, then as a FT pro from 2000-2009, that would appear that the only available year would be 2009. 2008 (my best year for profitting) might be able to be squeezed in, and maybe not. HOWEVER....The neurotic nerd--who lies full-time for a living--has already proclaimed that 1-year would mean nothing, and because inside such a mathematical mess-of-a-man's mind you would find that two years would not yield much more proof than one, it seems we're unable to do this. But NOW, I can hear all the Singer haters moaning & groaning about how ROB KNEW THIS IN ADVANCE SO THAT HE COULD GET OUT OF THE CHALLENGE! But oh dear me....just look at the five to SEVEN years poor arci proposed first. Guess who did his homework

I saw where arci claims him sending in his returns is nothing but "spam" for Alan. I also saw where he still wants me to send mine in first, just like I did last time. That outta tell the world that not only is he lying about yet another embarrassing issue--he has never had even the intention of requesting a single thing from the IRS--let alone let a 3rd lay their eyes on his wreck of a life.
    Well, there ya have it! Alan just wanted a simple yes (with conditions) or a simple no and be done with it. Instead, we got this convoluted load of typical nonsense from Rob.

If you look at the 4506T form under section 6, where you request the type of transcript, it states only the current year and 3 prior years are available. Looks like Singer may get off the hook unless someone can find another option.

There is another option but I am sure it is locked away in the secret storage locker along with the rare Corvette, the location of Jimmy Hoffa, and the "undeniable truth" about aliens, the second gunman at Dealy Plaza, and how the pyramids were really built: Rob could meet up with me, and Arc could meet up with me, and actually SHOW me their tax returns.

Thread Information