Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Opportunity

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'll consider it...but please explain how that would be fair to me.
    Unless you have some sort of guarantee that Rob was going to deliver on his tax returns, I think you'd be foolish to put up $350 as security for Rob. Rob's a nice guy and all that, and I am sure you have respect for him, but $350 is real money. It's not $5 for tipping a cocktail waitress at the video poker machines.

To be clear: If you would put up the $350 as security, and Arc sends in his returns (for $350) and Rob doesn't follow, you are willing to forfeit the $350 to Arc as compensation?

I think the alternative (and a wiser choice) is for both parties to have their TRANSCRIPTS sent to me with NO out of pocket costs. Let's at least LOOK at the transcripts. If they don't break down gambling wins and losses as I suspect they will, and Arc suspects they will, then we'll have to look for the full tax returns.

In short, why spend money and waste time for full tax returns to be sent through the mail when TRANSCRIPTS can be sent to me in a matter of days????

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Why does he need a challenge from anyone?
    Why does that matter to you? He needs a challenge...so what?...that's his thing.

If you were really interested in the truth about Rob's claims, then you would be facilitating all of this.

But you're not...instead you're making excuses for arcimede$...even as it seems he is ready and willing to be a hero.

You just don't get it, belly. I don't give a flying rats butt whether you think I,m fake or not. It means nothing to me. But Rob has stated that he is tired of being called a fake and a liar. Rob can stop it all by delivering his returns to Alan...and you can call me fake all you want. I don't care.

To be clear: If you would put up the $350 as security, and Arc sends in his returns (for $350) and Rob doesn't follow, you are willing to forfeit the $350 to Arc as compensation?
    Well you haven't explained how this would be fair to me, but I'm not ruling it out completely.

I think the alternative (and a wiser choice) is for both parties to have their TRANSCRIPTS sent to me with NO out of pocket costs. Let's at least LOOK at the transcripts. If they don't break down gambling wins and losses as I suspect they will, and Arc suspects they will, then we'll have to look for the full tax returns
    OK then...why not have arc send his transcripts to you, and see if they break down gambling wins and losses?

If they do, then you have Rob over a barrel...and he'll need to forward his transcripts or his returns...or finally be exposed.

Considering that there's no expense involved...what's the downside?

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    I don't give a flying rats butt whether you think I,m fake or not. It means nothing to me.
    Then why do you bother posting about your winnings when either nobody cares, or nobody believes you?

Personally...I'd like to know who is lying around here...and who is telling the truth...puts everything in context.

Just as we will about arcimede$...and just as we will about you.

C'mon, mickey. Prove you're not a fake. Just deliver your returns to Alan without any conditions immediately. Forget about Singer. Prove to us all that you are not a fake. Remember this, if you don't deliver the goods, for whatever phony reasons you use, most of us will continue to believe you are fake.

Amen.
    Okay, and for our second challenge: slobdinger and coach will now submit their tax returns also.

Just as we will about arcimede$...and just as we will about you..
    Belly, you should have said " just as "I will" about arci, not "we will." From what I've read of his strategies, going back several years, he has the same scientific approach I have and only plays positive expectation situations. That's all the proof I need. Its worked for me for 19 years so I know it works for him to.

Okay, and for our second challenge: slobdinger and coach will now submit their tax returns also.
    Like I said, Alan. I don't care if anyone calls me fake. But I'll be glad to give you a demonstration if you ever take a Montana vacation.
    Last edited by slobdinger; 12-15-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Why does that matter to you? He needs a challenge...so what?...that's his thing.

If you were really interested in the truth about Rob's claims, then you would be facilitating all of this.

But you're not...instead you're making excuses for arcimede$...even as it seems he is ready and willing to be a hero.
    I never doubted Rob's claims about winning. You're kinda mixed up, coach.

I just want to facilitate this and the EASIEST and SIMPLEST and FASTEST and CHEAPEST way is to have the TRANSCRIPTS sent.

Then why do you bother posting about your winnings when either nobody cares, or nobody believes you?

Personally...I'd like to know who is lying around here...and who is telling the truth...puts everything in context.
    I just state the facts. What people believe is their business. I've provided many examples in the gambling forums including screenshots of plays and delivered the math behind the plays. These forums have thousands of members from novices to elite AP's and even slot game designers who know the math behind the plays. There iis one thing you better know before you attempt to post up this kind of information in the forums. There are experts out there just waiting to pounce on anyone who gets it wrong. Every one from Dancer and Shackleford on down. You better have your facts straight or they will crush you. In 10 years the only "expert" to call me an idiot that doesn't know what he is doing is your hero, Rob Singer. Do you like screenshots of plays along with analysis, coach? I can provide that.

Well you haven't explained how this would be fair to me, but I'm not ruling it out completely.
    Are you serious? Having you send in $350 as security for Rob isn't fair to you at all. In fact, you'd be a chump if you did it.

OK then...why not have arc send his transcripts to you, and see if they break down gambling wins and losses?

If they do, then you have Rob over a barrel...and he'll need to forward his transcripts or his returns...or finally be exposed.

Considering that there's no expense involved...what's the downside?
    Would Rob be exposed? No. Rob would simply say that Arc didn't do what Rob said to do and Rob would never send in his transcripts. You don't get it, do you? If it's not done Rob's way, Rob doesn't have to participate and will claim VICTORY.

There is no downside for Arc. But there is no upside either.

That would be the simple thing for Rob to do if he really wanted to prove himself. Why does he need a challenge from anyone? If I was handling his marketing and booking TV appearances for a book tour, or a publicity campaign for his school or website, I would have copies of his tax returns sent out to the bookers of all the networks and TV stations and newspapers, etc., to show them he's the real deal.
    Alan, you're doing the same exact thing you did the last time, and this time it's even more obvious because you somewhat despise me at this point.

Arci created the last challenge. The conditions were set for us both, I complied immediately and then you helped him stall, then escape. "It's only about Rob" was your cry out. You were as wrong then as you are now.

This time he challenges, says he'll be happy to go first (in a short-lived attempt to save face from his last welch-out) he says he'll do multiple years of RETURNS, and finally, you ask for my conditions. So what do I do? I give you my conditions, all very reasonable, easily doable, and understandable.

Arci's next move was completely out of fear. Suddenly he changes returns to "transcripts". Suddenly he wants less years. Suddenly he once again does not want to send his form in first. And the reason? BECAUSE HE CAN'T AFFORD THE FEE!! masquerading it as "gee whiz, Rob's only trying to get me to send in my money when he won't ever send HIS in"! Yet you fail to see the irony in that.

You're buying into his nonsense again because you seem to always champion the weak.

Why are returns necessary? I have a transcript here, and it is not what you want. If arci declines full returns for certain years then he has a reason. I want full disclosure from both parties. These transcripts leave critics breathing room, and I want him strangled in front of people who mean the world to him.

When he says--and you confirm--that he will go first, he goes first, esp. after the last fiasco. The ONLY reason you're seeing him squirm and scramble around now is because, and I've said this before, he will NEVER knowingly allow anyone to review his failed life. And it was not a failure until he took early retirement due to an addiction to vp.

You're being your usual dense self when it comes to trying for 10 years. You yourself read the words that they could be available, right? You printed them here! SO WHY NOT HAVE US TRY!! How can it hurt? Use your head.

You and arci's fascination with spending $350 or $500 on this is truly a thing to behold. He boasts about being such a yearly big winner, yet he can't fork out that amount to once and for all prove to everybody how right he always is? And you've probably lost every penny from every royal you hit this year already, which explains why you "feel" this "huge amount" of $350-$500 as sooo devastating.

If this challenge isn't going to be comprehensive and final for a once-and-for-all conclusion, and if these petty, cheap, weasel-out excuses are going to continue, you two deserve each other. If I'm doing this it's all-in for both of us, aka doing it right.

Updated odds are now 15,000,000-1.

But seriously--as the Coach has intimated, both Arci and Rob have the opportunity to put the screws to the other guy by simply making the first move. Yet neither will do so.

And not to minimize the $350, but think of the hours Arci has spent trying to prove Singer is a fraud. $350 is nothing compared to those hours---and think of the satisfaction for Arci if he proves to be correct. Of course, if he is afraid he is wrong, then the stall continues. But the same goes for Singer---make the first move and you've got the man down.

Ahh, but the $350 is not the point. The point is we all know that you can get the exact information we need for about $100. So, the ONLY possible reason for Singer to keep changing the rules is he is using this as an excuse to not send in anything. As far as I am concerned this is as good as an admissions he NEVER won as he has claimed. I don't need anything else. Singer has already proven he is a loser. His only chance to redeem himself is to spend the $100 and send Alan his forms from 2008-2009.

I think it is hilarious how he claims I changed the challenge when in reality it only changed because of IRS limitations. The original challenge was always to get multiple years in the 2000-2009 time frame when Singer claimed to have won $100K / year. We now know you can only get 2008 and 2009. So, I simply agreed given that obvious restriction. Then Singer comes along and want to add 2010-2014 which was NEVER part of the challenge. OK I said, I'll send in for the transcripts given that is the easiest and fastest approach.

What does Singer do? Now, he claims transcripts, which contain exactly the same information, are not sufficient. LOL

Now, to make others happy I will send Alan my forms. This includes 2008 and 2009 along with the latest transcripts.

Robs projecting is textbook like. I don't think he knows he's doing it, which is also textbook behavior. Fascinating.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Now, to make others happy I will send Alan my forms. This includes 2008 and 2009 along with the latest transcripts.
    That's very honorable, thank you.

Finally...a first move...game on!...the pre-game show has been exhausting.

All this stuff is ridiculous. Tax forms will not now, not will they ever prove that his system works. Any shlub can get lucky and hit many huge jackpots if they have the bankroll to withstand the swings.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Robs projecting is textbook like. I don't think he knows he's doing it, which is also textbook behavior. Fascinating.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Tax forms will not now, not will they ever prove that his system works.
    Maybe not, but they will prove whether or not he was lying about winning.

Maybe not, but they will prove whether or not he was lying about winning.
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I hit around $190k in big winners in a short period at CET properties, and my net profit was close to $175k.
    So the 2013 or 2014 tax transcripts/returns will confirm this then?

Thread Information