Thread: Question for Dan druff

Hi dan, in ur tips for the ncl cruise, u wrote that If you flew into New Orleans using one's aspiration 2 or seven star signature experience, that you will receive 50000 rc....is that offer still active and can you give me a bit more info on that....ty

Diamond Aspirations trip: no.
    Seven Stars retreat: yes (deposited in your account 24-48 hours before your outbound flight).

Source: I took my retreat to NOLA in October.

Hey nerakil....what about if I go with 7 star experience 500$ air credit....does that count

The Seven Stars trip includes a $500 folio credit. At NOLA they give this to you as 50,000 reward credits instead of a folio credit. It's not for every trip - just that one.

Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    The Seven Stars trip includes a $500 folio credit. At NOLA they give this to you as 50,000 reward credits instead of a folio credit. It's not for every trip - just that one.
    Exactly. You have to make it your Seven Stars annual trip.

Don't worry about the requirement to stay 4 nights. Just stay as long as you want (can even be 1 night). You will get the $500 RCs on the first day you check in (though make sure you do, and complain if you don't).

And you are not expected to spend the RCs on property. You can just bank them for later.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information