Thread: Question for Seven Stars members

When you log into the Total Rewards website, does it show your expiration date of 3/2016 or 3/2017?

I'm asking this of the members who have 150k or more tier credits in 2015, not the ones who are Seven Stars but haven't yet hit 150k this year.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

It has always shown 2016.

I'm pretty sure that it was the same way last year but I'm not sure when it changed on their site. I know I got my card with the new date some time in March when I was at the TR desk for something else and they told me they were just able to start printing new ones and did I want mine.

2016....I am going to hijack this thread from you Dan. I just made 250000 tier points and I understand that I get more "goodies"....I checked the TR site to see what I am eligible for and found that I can get 500$ food credit in Orleans. Is that on top of my 500 folio or they the same. If they aren't the same, does that mean I get to spend 1000 if I choose Orleans. And has anyone taken the Laughlin horse ride experience and if yes, do you recommend it. Finally, I see they give you $500 gift certificate to shop. I am planning to use it at the pier shop in AC. I know they have an Apple Store in there. Am I allowed to buy a phone in there using the gift card or do they restrict you to certain shops.
    Last edited by lucky; 12-16-2015 at 07:58 PM.

I think I can answer that lucky. Is that additional $500 a dining credit or is it a folio credit? I think there is a $500 folio credit that is an "Experience" and that can be used in addition to any other offer.

I am using a $500 Experience folio credit during New Year's Weekend at Caesars. This will be on top of the Celine Dion show offer, and I will also be using my $500 7 Stars Annual Dining Credit which I will probably take as 5 of the $100 certificates. I also have $460 worth of Reward Credits -- so in all I should have $1,460 in credits available for the New Year's stay.

I will probably need most of it for at least two dinners, plus room service meals during our stay. Whatever is not used from the Reward Credits and/or 7 Stars Dinner (if anything is not used) I can hold over for another trip.

have fun in Vegas and enjoy the holidays Alan. My host asked me to join them in AC for a eve party, I rather have my teeth pulled out then have to sit through another "vip" party.

We are not going to the big party either. Doing the show and dinners on our own. Avoiding the ballroom party which is usually mediocre food and entertainment.

I just found out that you are eligible for only ONE of the experiences, when u cross 250000 tier points. I thought we could use all of the experiences. CET got me again

Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    I just found out that you are eligible for only ONE of the experiences, when u cross 250000 tier points. I thought we could use all of the experiences. CET got me again
    I don't understand? Yes you choose one Experience. Each Experience has a certain requirement for tier points earned. Where is the confusion?

Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Yes it's just one.
    I've used the folio credit one in past years but not in New Orleans. I looked at the list and while they have one that is New Orleans specific - $500 for dining at specific restaurants - the general one does not list New Orleans in the excluded properties. So I wonder if you used the general one at New Orleans if they would just give you 50000 reward credits like they do with the Seven Stars folio credit?

Let me clear up the confusion. Yes I understand that if I you make 250000 tier points, you get 1 experience credit and if you make another 250000 you get another experience credit. I am not talking about that. I should have been more clear in my first post. What I am talking about is the different experiences you can choose when you earn one signature experience credit (250000 tier points). I assumed that we could take all of the options they have on the TR site under 1st experience credit.

The New Orleans $500 in RCs is for the Seven Stars trip only.

The "experience" you get from hitting 250k tier credits is likely a folio credit. Can't be sure.

However, I do believe you can probably combine the two on one trip, since the 250k experience is not an "offer" and does not require a hotel stay.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The "experience" you get from hitting 250k tier credits is likely a folio credit. Can't be sure.

However, I do believe you can probably combine the two on one trip, since the 250k experience is not an "offer" and does not require a hotel stay.
    Yes, it is a folio credit and yes it can be combined with another offer. I am using my $500 folio credit during my NYE offer.

Thread Information