Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A fun drive home from Vegas

I had an interesting and fun drive home from Vegas last week. In the span of the 5 1/2 hour trip, I went through a wind storm, a sand storm, a tumbleweed storm, a hail storm, a rain storm, and then sunshine.

The tumbleweeds were particularly fun for me as they are my favorite "plant".

any royal flush storms while IN vegas ??
    JustaDiamind is now justa-seven-star..

All those storms and it took ONLY five and a half hours? Usually with clear skies, open roads and a pit stop in Barstow it takes 5 and a half hours to get to your part of the world. So, what was the "road kill count" for tumbleweed?

Almost as old as Alan ...

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Almost as old as Alan ...

Yes, I used to sing that in the shower.

Omg arc...are you trying to ruin tumbleweeds for me?!

Alan, I was surprised at the timing. I thought for sure it would add an hour to my trip. I must have been driving faster than I thought, even dodging those tumblers. I think they just bounced off the front end and tumbled along their merry way.

And Justa...no royal flush storms in Vegas, but I did hit one yesterday at Rincon playing dollars with a 5x multiplier.

Pics or it didn't happen.. lol

Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    And Justa...no royal flush storms in Vegas, but I did hit one yesterday at Rincon playing dollars with a 5x multiplier.
    JustaDiamind is now justa-seven-star..

Tumbleweeds don't bounce off of cars -- they disintegrate. Must have been another desert critter you hit Chimp.

Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    no royal flush storms in Vegas, but I did hit one yesterday at Rincon playing dollars with a 5x multiplier.
    Don't tell Rob Singer. He'll call you an addict for leaving Vegas and then going to Rincon.

Originally Posted by JustaDiamind View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.. lol
    Lol. How about I send a pic, my tax return, a tax transcript, and my used iced tea glass with my dna on it to prove I was there.

Wait....I used a straw. That changes my own original conditions. Forget it. I can't send anything now.
    Last edited by Chimp; 12-18-2015 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Condition change

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Don't tell Rob Singer. He'll call you an addict for leaving Vegas and then going to Rincon.
    Addict schmaddict. $20,000 richer.

I love Chimp. She's the best!!!!

With the way Chimp hits the jackpots, it sounds as though SHE should be writing books for us to learn from.

What's the odds you're not hearing the entire story....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    You're right Rob. The entire story is that I did not go home with $20,000. I went home with $18,000.
    Feel better?

Fuck you Rob. People post jackpots because they are fun to hit. They are not saying that they did or did not throw it back in. They are not saying that they are ahead or down for the year. It is fun to hit a $1000 jackpot. It is fun to hit a $100,000 jackpot. They are sharing that fun with others who have the same interest. Nobody is claiming or disclaiming anything else.

And you once again turned a thread negative. You are very good at that.
    So again.....fuck you.

Sorry for the cursing everyone. I lost my temper.

That's the first question on everybody's mind when they hear about a bigger jackpot chimp: "I wonder if they were smart enough to keep it or stupid enough to give it all, and more, back....or did the hit bring them close to even". I know I and others find that interesting.

I personally don't ridicule recreational gamblers for what they do. It's all about having fun to them. If they arrive in Las Vegas for a 3 day stay and hit a big jackpot in the first hour, what are they supposed to do, go sit in the hotel room for the next three days?

And I don't ridicule recreational gamblers for playing negative expectation games. When my mother came to visit me in Las Vegas she dove right in on the very bad pay video blackjack and the sucker slots. What was I supposed to do? If I started lecturing her on negative plays and positive plays she wasn't going to listen anyway. All I would be doing is ruining her fun. I left her alone.

That's the first question on everybody's mind when they hear about a bigger jackpot chimp: "I wonder if they were smart enough to keep it or stupid enough to give it all, and more, back....or did the hit bring them close to even". I know I and others find that interesting.
    I have never thought any of that. If someone hits a jackpot I am happy for them. And that's it.

But I doubt you will get your answers by assuming that they lost it all (and then some) and posting it in a negative way. Of course nobody is going to tell the truth if they lost it because you have already called them stupid if that is the case.

And, although you really pissed me off for once again assuming that I was not "telling the whole story", I apologize for cursing at you. You may be used to being cursed at, but I am not used to being the curser.

Thread Information