I had a lot on my hands recently and I was not able to do one for December 2015. It is not like I was going to do it every other month.

--- Gaming Promotions ---

1. $150,000 That's the Ticket Hotseats (January 4 - 29)

Very odd that the themed promotion is not for two months and is completely different from the usual magic show or the great wall.

This promotion comes in two parts.

A. Monday to Thursday from 10am - 10pm

Every hour, a prize crew will award 4 winners of $50-$250 cash to players who are playing with their Morongo Rewards card inserted into a slot machine. The Win Zone bonus will also award others playing on the same bank (provided that they are playing with a Morongo Rewards card), with an unknown prize as the mailer does not state what they will win.

Stipulation: Within each hourly drawing, the Player must accrue 100 points to be eligible for the entire hour.

Each of the 4 hourly winners will receive a TICKET to the Friday showdown.

B. Each Friday January 8, 15, 22, 29 6pm-11pm

Each hour 4 tickets will be drawn from the earlier week winners to play one of three prize events (just like the Price is Right)

Jackpot Money Machine
Prize Wheel
Super Plinko

2. New Years Eve Party Invitation

Morongo Rewards players who have a substantial play history are invited to the New Year's Eve party at the Ballroom where hor d'oeuvres will be served along with $50 free slot play.

3. Ongoing Every Tuesday - Free Slot Play Bonus Tuesdays

Every Tuesday, additional free play matching your weekly amount will be loaded on the Morongo Rewards card.

4. Ongoing Every Thursday - MEGA Mystery Bonu$ Freeplay Thur$day$ is back!

Every Thursday, earn 100 points with the Morongo Rewards Card. Swipe the card on the Morongo Rewards Kiosk and earn a mysterious amount of free play. (Observation, the more you play in the recent time period, the more you get)

The MEGA offering is back again for this month. Meaning, two random players who swipe on the kiosk after 100 points can win $10,000

5. The King of Morongo Promotions - Weekly Luxury Car Giveaway

Sundays January 3 10 17 24 31 from 6pm to 10pm

This is the only promotion where high rollers can have a huge advantage.

Players playing with their Rewards card will have their accumulated points earned throughout the week into the drawing. 1 point = 1 drawing entry.

Must be present to win. At 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm a name will be called for $1000 in free slot play. The winner has 5 minutes to claim the prize, or else another name is called. A player is only eligible for 1 slot play prize per day.

At 10pm, a name will be drawn for a luxury car. For January, it will be the Cadillac XTS. Free slot play winners are eligible again for this prize.

I heard from a table game regular that the cash prize instead of the taking the car is now $25,000. If the winner chooses the car, they will pay for the registration costs as well as other fees that could cost them close to 20% of the value.

6. Keep What You Win Slot Promotion - Monday January 18

New Game of Thrones slot game. Starting at 3pm the first 200 Morongo Rewards members can spin 4 free max bet spins, they can keep what they win.

B. Entertainment

January 8 Sinbad
January 15 Spazmatics
January 22 The Atomic Punks
January 29 Bob Newheart