Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Gotta watch those redheads, Alan. My best friend's wife is one and she don't cut me no slack!!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Gotta watch those redheads, Alan. My best friend's wife is one and she don't cut me no slack!!
    Well it's (not so) funny you said that. Blue-eyed redheads are the rarest combination in the world -- less than one-percent of the world's population making them very special. Linda knows that... and won't let me forget it. LOL

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    Did you notice that Robert Harry Argentino did not have the temerity, the balls, the magnamity, to wish any one of you a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? It's very easy to figure out. He's a sad man, in a sad spot. His hatred for people shines through at this time of year. His failure to acknowledge Christmas is a testament to the vile nature of the boy, I will not call him a man, he doesn't deserve that respect. He is a boy in a man's body.
    He's listed in whitepages.com. Send all Christmas cards to him. While you're at it, Google earth it and check out the RV.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    He's listed in whitepages.com. Send all Christmas cards to him. While you're at it, Google earth it and check out the RV.
    Not sure what you're talking about because we had 2 RV's, we never stayed in the same park more than a month after year 1, and one of them was sold last summer when we bought a new home and stored the other. Either way, the only one here I'm hoping had a nice Christmas is my pal arci. I'm hearing his nerd son in Michigan is still blaming him for running his mom "into the ground" so to speak, so he does deserve a break.

Word around Montana is mickey turned gay after failing at one relationship after another with women, although that's not unusual for failed loner gamblers with no future in a hick state.

Merry Christmas mickey!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-28-2015 at 08:29 AM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Not sure what you're talking about because we had 2 RV's, we never stayed in the same park more than a month after year 1, and one of them was sold last summer when we bought a new home and stored the other. Either way, the only one here I'm hoping had a nice Christmas is my pal arci. I'm hearing his nerd son in Michigan is still blaming him for running his mom "into the ground" so to speak, so he does deserve a break.

Word around Montana is mickey turned gay after failing at one relationship after another with women, although that's not unusual for failed loner gamblers with no future in a hick state.

Merry Christmas mickey!
    I have to admit I did strike out trying to get a Christmas present from the ladies on Christmas Eve. I probably would have done better with the trailer trash in Pahrump.

I don't recall hearing that you had TWO RVs -- how did I miss that? You really are an RV master.

The 1st one we stayed in Pahrump for 9 mos. to learn full-time RV life. Found it a bit cheesy so I ordered a new one which took a year to build, & which is what we lived in & traveled around in for the final 2 years. These things don't sell well though. Took almost 2 years to unload the first one. Never gonna sell the other.

Yes I'm now an RV master. I never had a clue what full time RVing was like, or what staying in about 40 different parks entailed.

Call me master.

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    I have to admit I did strike out trying to get a Christmas present from the ladies on Christmas Eve. I probably would have done better with the trailer trash in Pahrump.
    Mickey, no real lady would waste their time with a drifter who has never held a respectable job and with someone with no future who hangs out in bars getting drunk like you. Your name just popped up on the NAMBLA database. More your style.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I don't recall hearing that you had TWO RVs -- how did I miss that? You really are an RV master.
    Alan, you really must follow this stuff more closely. Rob, for the first time, said he had TWO Rv's immediately after I posted his conflicting quotes regarding how he paid for his previously aforementioned only RV. One of his quotes was that he had paid for his Rv with WINNINGS. His other quote was that he had paid for it with his 401K. I, being a generous man and a fan of Rob's, quietly suggested that Rob must have bought TWO Rv's, because he of course would never lie on this forum. Rob adopted my suggestion that he had actually bought TWO Rvs', paid for in different ways.

See, Alan, you've gotta follow this stuff or you lose the gist of it. Rob and I understand his self-presentation as being a bit of an inside joke. You need to catch up, or you risk being viewed as a befuddled straight man.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-28-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Mickey, no real lady would waste their time with a drifter who has never held a respectable job and with someone with no future who hangs out in bars getting drunk like you. Your name just popped up on the NAMBLA database. More your style.
    Robs projections are getting pretty creepy.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Rob, you should have learned from your parents mistakes and used birth control. You are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker. I heard you are pretty good at sex. Now all you need is a partner. Can I borrow your face for a few days while my ass is on vacation?

Certainly here has to be a third RV sitting somewhere...

I think we have the makings of a new Christmas song specially written for Rob.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
    my bad karma sent to me:

12 special plays failing
    11 years a losing
    10 tax forms missing
    9 1/2 inches flopping
    8 VP forums lying
    7 sock-puppets typing
    6 dumps a living
    5 photo-shopped wins
    4 IRS audits sweating
    3 mathematicians missing
    2 RVs cruising
    and a bankruptcy losing a large inheritance

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I think we have the makings of a new Christmas song specially written for Rob.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
    my bad karma sent to me:

12 special plays failing
    11 years a losing
    10 tax forms missing
    9 1/2 inches flopping
    8 VP forums lying
    7 sock-puppets typing
    6 dumps a living
    5 photo-shopped wins
    4 IRS audits sweating
    3 mathematicians missing
    2 RVs cruising
    and a bankruptcy losing a large inheritance
    Hilarious....and all true!

Love the attention from everyone, even redietz wanting to think he planted ideas in my head--and I just saw this gem of a catch: red doesn't know that 401k money is cash! Same kind of "cash" I paid for this new home with. I'm on such a different level than you guys....you oughta feel privileged that I let you converse with me. (BTW, the newest RV is a Newell). But c'mon arci--I'm still waiting for the reason why you never tried for a daughter! Oh wait....imagine what such a thing would've looked like, from you and that sickly wench who is now a decomposed mess. Took her this long to finally be able to go braless! Of course, she's used to going w/o them panties. Her diapers held more in at the end.

We're cooking out back for 12 of us tonight before the game. Everyone's in good spirits. How's them spirits at your place tonight? Hahahahaha!

And some people want me to STOP mocking him?? Oh what fun!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-28-2015 at 05:06 PM.

I never claimed to have planted ideas in your head, Rob. I much prefer to believe I'm psychic, since I'm the only guy who immediately understood that you had bought two RV's without you having mentioned it even ONCE on this site. I mean, think about that. As repetitive as your posts have been, not A SINGLE POST mentioned TWO RVs until I suggested you had them.

I'm psychic, baby. That's all the proof I need. That, and having taken the Rangers to win their division and the Texans to win their division (which is not a done deal, but why worry -- I'm psychic).

Redietz please use your psychic powers to talk about the $100,000 royal that I will win this coming Wednesday at 11:12pm at Caesars.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Redietz please use your psychic powers to talk about the $100,000 royal that I will win this coming Wednesday at 11:12pm at Caesars.
    Why not just the Mega-Millions or Powerball every week?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Why not just the Mega-Millions or Powerball every week?
    I'm not greedy.

Hey, I'm like Rob. I only use my powers to make enough money to be comfortable. Then I stop seeing into the future because, really, who the hell wants to see into the future?

Thread Information