Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Jean Scott Million Dollar Video Poker

  1. #1
    Last edited by slobdinger; 12-27-2015 at 12:34 PM.

  2. #2
    What I think is interesting here is that she is now writing for an online casino website. This is similar to what happened with the Wizard when his sites were bought by an online casino company.

    Clearly, the online casino companies are looking for the "big names" to give their sites credibility and they are making deals with USA authors in anticipation that online gambling will be legalized throughout the USA in the next couple of years.

    Already several states have intra-state online poker and gambling (it's legal under federal law) and that brings us closer to full nationwide online gambling.

    Now, if some other gaming author I know hadn't made so many enemies along the way, he could have made a similar deal....

  3. #3
    I fixed the link.

    This article looks like more Dancer-esque nonsense which makes the reader believe there are still riches to be had via +EV video poker play.

    For the most part, there isn't.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  4. #4
    I'm going to write a more interesting book:

    "How I Lost A Million Dollars In Casinos, Got Married At A Craps Table, And Then Lost My Mind"

    Wouldn't that sell?

  5. #5
    Alan, if you're referring to me---I'd never join up with any online casinos and besides, I don't need the money.

    As for her "successful gambler" claim....she's older than the hills--even more so than arci. She has nothing to lose by saying anything. And if she never met "Brad" she wouldn't have had his pension to gamble away.

    There's a reason she could never afford a house in LV, and there's a reason she continually limps her books & image for the paltry amount she gets from that.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-28-2015 at 04:12 PM.

  6. #6
    I don't need money either, but it's sure nice to have extra money you don't need. It's the extra money that you don't need which is the most fun money to have.

  7. #7
    What? All of our extra money is no fun at all because we never use it. Maybe when we're in our mid-90's....

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Alan, if you're referring to me---I'd never join up with any online casinos and besides, I don't need the money.

    As for her "successful gambler" claim....she's older than the hills--even more so than arci. She has nothing to lose by saying anything. And if she never met "Brad" she wouldn't have had his pension to gamble away.

    There's a reason she could never afford a house in LV, and there's a reason she continually limps her books & image for the paltry amount she gets from that.
    She had no penchent for gambling, martingale robbie? Jean and Brad met in a tonk game in Indianapolis. Little robbie singer has been attacking Jean Scott for at least ten years. She knows all about it but has never responded publicly to Rob's smears. That's the kind of class she has.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    She had no penchent for gambling, martingale robbie? Jean and Brad met in a tonk game in Indianapolis. Little robbie singer has been attacking Jean Scott for at least ten years. She knows all about it but has never responded publicly to Rob's smears. That's the kind of class she has.
    Funny but not surprising how a slug wouldn't know what a pension is

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Funny but not surprising how a slug wouldn't know what a pension is
    What are you babbling about now?

  11. #11
    Jean is a true professional, as is Brad.
    They both are still taking good sums of money from the casino on a variety of good plays over the past five years.

  12. #12
    Contrary to what people believe due to my past actions, I met and like Jean and I really like Brad. He's a Navy veteran. She and I actually traded $1000 his and her 1st place Movado watch prizes at a drawing. However, the only way anybody would know if someone wins or loses is by being with them 24/7.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    However, the only way anybody would know if someone wins or loses is by being with them 24/7.
    This is absurd
    Know many professionals that have made gambling their living for many years, let alone just winning.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    However, the only way anybody would know if someone wins or loses is by being with them 24/7.
    This is absurd
    Know many professionals that have made gambling their living for many years, let alone just winning.

    This would obviously also not apply to sports bettors who have clients or partners. Your record is your record. People can verify that record, and email trails exist of what you've played.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    However, the only way anybody would know if someone wins or loses is by being with them 24/7.
    This is absurd
    Know many professionals that have made gambling their living for many years, let alone just winning.
    And you "know" your assertion by exactly what means? I expect you also know these people have no other means of income or assistance?

    I was a publicly known professional gambler who wrote a weekly column filled with lies, truths, and half-truths for the better part of my time at Gaming Today, and no one had even the slightest idea what I was really doing. How is it you "know" what all these people do? Is it because they "say" they only play when they have an advantage? Here's a clue: some of those people profit as you say, some don't profit, and others have multiple sources of income not made public.

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by PIGGY BANKER View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    However, the only way anybody would know if someone wins or loses is by being with them 24/7.
    This is absurd
    Know many professionals that have made gambling their living for many years, let alone just winning.
    And you "know" your assertion by exactly what means? I expect you also know these people have no other means of income or assistance?

    I was a publicly known professional gambler who wrote a weekly column filled with lies, truths, and half-truths for the better part of my time at Gaming Today, and no one had even the slightest idea what I was really doing. How is it you "know" what all these people do? Is it because they "say" they only play when they have an advantage? Here's a clue: some of those people profit as you say, some don't profit, and others have multiple sources of income not made public.
    Hopefully you meant you wrote FOR a weekly column that CONTAINED lies, half truths, etc.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    I was a publicly known professional gambler who wrote a weekly column filled with lies, truths, and half-truths for the better part of my time at Gaming Today, and no one had even the slightest idea what I was really doing.
    Hopefully you meant you wrote FOR a weekly column that CONTAINED lies, half truths, etc.
    Slingshot, to his credit, I think Rob wrote exactly what he intended to write. You just seem to be unable or unwilling to accept the truth.

    So many times I have talked about Rob living in a fantasy world with his impossible claims. Turns out Rob knew exactly what he was doing....misleading people like you and YOU, still hanging on to those ridiculous beliefs are the one living in the fantasy world. Wake up Slingshot!

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    I was a publicly known professional gambler who wrote a weekly column filled with lies, truths, and half-truths for the better part of my time at Gaming Today, and no one had even the slightest idea what I was really doing.
    Hopefully you meant you wrote FOR a weekly column that CONTAINED lies, half truths, etc.
    Slingshot, to his credit, I think Rob wrote exactly what he intended to write. You just seem to be unable or unwilling to accept the truth.

    So many times I have talked about Rob living in a fantasy world with his impossible claims. Turns out Rob knew exactly what he was doing....misleading people like you and YOU, still hanging on to those ridiculous beliefs are the one living in the fantasy world. Wake up Slingshot!
    Somewhat misleading kew. My GT column was 100% truthful until early 2004. Then I had to adjust to my new circumstances. That required creative white lies, misguidance, and a bit of slight-of-hand in order to continue my popular column while guiding the managing editor as if he were starving for more.

  20. #20
    Gaming Today needed a comedy section, Rob provided this for his brief stint.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •