Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jean Scott Million Dollar Video Poker

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Somewhat misleading kew. My GT column was 100% truthful until early 2004. Then I had to adjust to my new circumstances. That required creative white lies, misguidance, and a bit of slight-of-hand in order to continue my popular column while guiding the managing editor as if he were starving for more.
    Whatever Rob. I am not going to argue about what parts of your column and whole story were lies, intentionally meant to mislead readers and followers and what parts (if any) were truth. I have not read a single word from your column or any of your books. I did inquire here, just out of curiosity, if anyone knew how I could read some of your columns as I don't see any kind of archives section on the website. No one including you responded. But that's ok, that was really just for my own entertainment. I don't need to read your columns and I can't imagine anything would change my opinion of you for the better. And I don't say that to be insulting. I just have a big enough sample size from dealing with you for several years to have firmly formed my opinions.

Everything I have referenced is concerning your original Singer Progressive System, which I guess is what you wrote about pre-2004. I AM NOT talking about your latest claim with the double-up thing. While I don't find any of that credible based on your history.....at least the math works. So I am NOT arguing that. Without some sort of supporting documentation that is for everyone to decide for themselves if they find you credible. I have made my decision.

But I will tell you Rob, if you had come clean that your Singer Progression wagering system was a hoax, as part of throwing people off the track of what you were really doing....the double up bug, I would have found the whole thing and you much more credible. But your doubling down on the Progressive waging system which remains mathematically impossible, even changing (ever changing story) that part of your claim/story downward from 10 years 1.5 million to 4 years 375K just don't work for me. That is what credibility is. You cannot keep changing the circumstances and story. You are running into the same exact problems that Karen/Tasha/Nathan/Kentry/BJpro has.

I am not trying to rehash and get back into all this Rob. That is just where I am. And for the record, I STILL am interested in reading some of your columns. Can you direct me how to do so. As author of this "prized" work, I would think you preserved copies. Anything you can send me electronically Rob?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Somewhat misleading kew. My GT column was 100% truthful until early 2004. Then I had to adjust to my new circumstances. That required creative white lies, misguidance, and a bit of slight-of-hand in order to continue my popular column while guiding the managing editor as if he were starving for more.
    Whatever Rob. I am not going to argue about what parts of your column and whole story were lies, intentionally meant to mislead readers and followers and what parts (if any) were truth. I have not read a single word from your column or any of your books. I did inquire here, just out of curiosity, if anyone knew how I could read some of your columns as I don't see any kind of archives section on the website. No one including you responded. But that's ok, that was really just for my own entertainment. I don't need to read your columns and I can't imagine anything would change my opinion of you for the better. And I don't say that to be insulting. I just have a big enough sample size from dealing with you for several years to have firmly formed my opinions.

Everything I have referenced is concerning your original Singer Progressive System, which I guess is what you wrote about pre-2004. I AM NOT talking about your latest claim with the double-up thing. While I don't find any of that credible based on your history.....at least the math works. So I am NOT arguing that. Without some sort of supporting documentation that is for everyone to decide for themselves if they find you credible. I have made my decision.

But I will tell you Rob, if you had come clean that your Singer Progression wagering system was a hoax, as part of throwing people off the track of what you were really doing....the double up bug, I would have found the whole thing and you much more credible. But your doubling down on the Progressive waging system which remains mathematically impossible, even changing (ever changing story) that part of your claim/story downward from 10 years 1.5 million to 4 years 375K just don't work for me. That is what credibility is. You cannot keep changing the circumstances and story. You are running into the same exact problems that Karen/Tasha/Nathan/Kentry/BJpro has.

I am not trying to rehash and get back into all this Rob. That is just where I am. And for the record, I STILL am interested in reading some of your columns. Can you direct me how to do so. As author of this "prized" work, I would think you preserved copies. Anything you can send me electronically Rob?
    The archives of Undeniable Truth have been done away with. My question would be at what point would one question them, as the latter years were mostly experiences and variations of the former years. I DO now understand why there was never a third book, among other things.

Thread Information