Thread: Is there a Diamond Celebration Dinner AND a Diamond $100 Folio Credit trip?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am getting two different answers here at Caesars.

The host's office is telling me that there is a Diamond Celebration Dinner ($100) which you get at Total Rewards AND a $100 Diamond Trip, where you have to book in advance (not combinable with any other offer) and get a $100 general folio credit.

Total Rewards says that there is no celebration dinner for Diamond anymore, and just the $100 folio credit trip (which is worthless if you have offers exceeding $100!)

Who is right?

My initial investigations show that Total Rewarsd is right, but anyone know for sure?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I have a friend who gambles in AC. He barely made it to 15K tier points in 2014 and spent his $100 Celebration Dinner (printed from a promotional kiosk in AC) in May 2015 at Kwi Noodle House.

In the Fall of 2015, he made 40K tier points (Diamond Aspirations Lv. 1). He immediately booked the 4 nights + $100 folio credit at Bally's AC (via host) and the $100 worth of restaurant charges (Buca di Beppo) were picked up, no problems.

Will the $100 Diamond Celebration Dinner go away on February 1st, 2016? Who knows.
    Last edited by nerakil; 12-30-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Dan the $100 Diamond Dinner was eliminated for 7 Stars players. Does that solve it?

Max I think Dan is talking about the specific Diamond Anniversary Dinner which I recall was phased out a year ago for existing 7 Stars Players. The rationale at the time was that in the following year of earning 7 Stars you already are getting the 7 Stars Annual Dinner so they would not also allow you to get the Diamond dinner. There was a lengthy conversation about it on this forum.

Mine require booking for an overnite stay.

Yes, turns out there ARE separate $100 folio credits (bookable 48 hours in advance) and $100 Diamond celebration dinners (obtainable instantly at Total Rewards).

As Alan mentioned, the $100 celebration dinner is NOT available to "renewing" Seven Stars -- that is, Seven Stars members who maintained that status throughout.

However, I was NOT a renewing Seven Stars, as I had a 2-day lapse where I was only Diamond this year. This should have qualified me for the $100. I didn't do this on purpose, and in fact was trying to avoid the lapse, but that's what happened.

TR could not figure this out, and in fact everyone there was confused and didn't understand what I was trying to get across. I still believe I was correct, according to CET rules, but whatever.

A nice host comped $100 off my bill to solve it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Quick question on the $100 Diamond celebration dinner. Do you just go to a Total Rewards desk and ask for a voucher? Can you use it at the Bacchanal Buffet @ Caesars Palace?

I am pretty sure the answer is yes to both questions: the Total Rewards desk for a voucher and yes it's good at the Buffet. Seven Stars vouchers are also good at the Buffet.

Thanks for the information Alan. I'll be in Las Vegas next week and may try out the Bacchanal Buffet. Any thoughts on it?

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Thanks for the information Alan. I'll be in Las Vegas next week and may try out the Bacchanal Buffet. Any thoughts on it?
    I prefer a sit down meal where I'm served. I am not a buffet person because I don't eat that much and I have limited tastes. I really don't want to sample everything a buffet has to offer. As buffets go Caesars is the best but I'd prefer dinner at Old Homestead.

Yes. There is a Diamond $100 voucher dinner AND a $100 folio credit.

However, the voucher is only available if you didn't "renew" Seven Stars from the year before. If you did renew, then you don't qualify for it.

The $100 folio credit (which requires a hotel stay, and CANNOT be combined with other offers) is available for all players who reached Diamond Aspirations I (40,000 tiers) or renewed Seven Stars.

A friend of mine recently went to Bacchanal and said that it had gone way downhill.

Old Homestead is pretty good, but way overpriced, even by prime steakhouse standards. It also has zero atmosphere.

That's why I like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Harrah's. As a Sevenstar I am always seated along the glass over looking the strip.

Dan -- you can use the Diamond $100 folio credit in conjunction with any other offer. You just have to get a host to book both for you.

For a trip that's already booked, a host can still tack on the $100 folio credit assuming they have 48-hour notice before your trip begins.

--max

Thread Information