Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tax transcripts have arrived

Arc's transcripts have arrived at Axis Media. I haven't seen them yet. Tony at Axis told me they were in today's mail.

inb4 "they're not part of the original agreement so I'm not turning in my tax stuff to Alan because arc is a degenerate and I have 2 RVs paid for with cash and 401k because my system works and I wrote off all $1M of winnings when reporting to the IRS even though I still had leftover money for the RVs, Mexicans are evil, and wise up."

The drama builds ... LOL. I'm really interested in the number of years they provided.

Arc I had Tony open only ONE envelope to be sure the IRS was sending your transcripts and not audit notices for me or subpoenas for a tax fraud investigation of someone else (LOL).

The one envelope contained ONE YEAR'S transcript of yours. There were ten envelopes in all. I suspect that means ten years of transcripts -- one year per envelope.

While Tony at Axis knew something was coming from the IRS about this he didn't expect ten separate envelopes and he sounded worried for me. I'm sorry I wasn't there to see the expression on his face when he took them out of the office mailbox.

Well, if it truly is ten years and they contain all the information as claimed by IRS documentation, then Singer no longer has any excuse whatsoever.

I think Red will need to change his odds. Or, did that game expire?

Doesn't change a thing. Arci proposed/I accepted tax returns, not transcripts, which don't break down my schedule C's. Pretty simple, really.

So if he likes transcripts he can spend the remainder of his lonely life at home with them, while I spend my time with a breathing wife.

As I stated long ago, we will never see Singer's tax information. There's only one reason for that. They show just what a complete loser he is.

The previous wager has ended with -340 No -- Rob will not send in his taxes as the winner.

There is no line on the current event as hell is more likely to freeze over than Rob sending in tax forms.

Anyone reading Rob's schtick has to be bored by now. His credibility has hit an iceberg. Whatever class he had has already sunk into the briny deep.

He had no credibility from the first day he first burst onto the gambling scene.

I'm not a tax guy. Can somebody please explain why Schedule Cs will be a key component in seeing that Rob has won what he claimed as opposed to transcripts? Rob has failed to spell this out clearly. And why doesn't Rob just provide his Schedule C's if that is the issue?

Rob makes no sense here. If transcripts are all that is needed for arci to demonstrate his winnings, great. That doesn't mean Rob is limited to just providing transcripts.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-31-2015 at 11:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Doesn't change a thing. Arci proposed/I accepted tax returns, not transcripts, which don't break down my schedule C's. Pretty simple, really.

So if he likes transcripts he can spend the remainder of his lonely life at home with them, while I spend my time with a breathing wife.
    I won't be in the office till Monday. I don't know if Arc ever filed a schedule C.

The question is what would a transcript for a Schedule C show?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm not a tax guy. Can somebody please explain why Schedule Cs will be a key component in seeing that Rob has won what he claimed as opposed to transcripts? Rob has failed to spell this out clearly. And why doesn't Rob just provide his Schedule C's if that is the issue?

Rob makes no sense here. If transcripts are all that is needed for arci to demonstrate his winnings, great. That doesn't mean Rob is limited to just providing transcripts.
    Thank you. You summed it up exactly.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Thank you. You summed it up exactly.
    He summed it up from a point of not having the knowledge of transcript differences between a schedule A (which arci filed) and a schedule C (which I filed). However, if you know the difference and have seen the difference, it is very clear. Maybe not to the liking of a critic; but it is very clear. And, why don't I just submit returns while he submits transcripts? How about I ORDERED THEM THE LAST TIME ONLY TO SEE ARCI FOLD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME, AND I HAD TO GO THRU HOOPS TO CANCEL & GET MY MONEY BACK. THIS TIME HE DOES WHAT HE SAYS--FIRST. Did that get thru to you?

Red's question revolves around assuming arci's transcript clearly identifies gambling wins on the 1040 (which I'm sure it does) vs. the true amount of gambling losses. I'm going out on a limb and predict that he ordered a transcript for himself given the short amount of time it seems to take to receive one, and that there was sufficient inconclusiveness as to what the overall net gambling results were....and that's why he changed the terms.

The 2nd--and most important part here--is why I will only stick to the tax forms and not waste time with transcripts. Red asks what's the difference. Well, a Schedule C transcript does not conclusively detail what were net wins and what were losses. They show the gross win along with other income like book royalties (and I have others) but because my business of gambling, consulting, training & writing involved many "deductible expenses" as you already know and which are not separately identified on a transcript, this bunch of geniuses on here will break the report down into its finest criticism so as not to come to any final conclusions, thereby keeping all of the bozos in their "safety zone" of Singer-hating supposedly without the "facts". Remember, the purpose of this exercise is to obtain a review by Alan that's fool-proof. In my case, only my tax returns will do that. And redietz, the reason I'm not just "showing a copy of my Schedule C" is because that's part of what you get when you order a tax return, complete with copies of all W2G's, 1099's etc. That's why I accepted the challenge as it was proposed. Arci predictably changed his terms after I accepted because he's terrified of seeing a report of finality that says I actually won as I said I've won.

Why a 70-year old and several mid-60 yr. olds have to be involved in something stupid like this is a question all by itself. I feel more white-trashy by the minute going along with this nonsense, but if it'll make arci's misfortune & pain go on for the rest of his life then I'm all-in, which is why I agreed with the returns. Either way, my comfortable life will continue, and I smile every second of the day about our differences where it counts.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-01-2016 at 02:59 AM.

As anyone can see who looks at a Schedule C, Singer is lying once again.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040sc.pdf

On line 5 is gross profits. That line should tells us exactly what was won. It would also appear in any transcript as well. So, once again it is conclusive evidence that Singer is a fake. Then on lines 8 - 27 are all the expenses that he told Alan he used to offset the wins. Clearly, those would also appear in any transcript.

As for the claim that other income would appear, all that would do is increase the net win making Singer look better. If the gross profit was more than 100K and Singer told us that xxx amount was the for gambling wins I doubt anyone would doubt him. What we have doubted is whether he had wins at all. In fact, many folks doubt he ever filed a Schedule C at all so the existence of one in a transcript would provide some support for his claims.

Finally, no one is "terrified" of seeing Singer's tax forms out in the open except Singer himself. As anyone can see a transcript of the line items would be conclusive proof that he won as he has claimed. The expenses shown would be conclusive proof of his exemptions. There is one and only one reason for Singer to not submit them to Alan .... he lied. He never won a cent gambling and his entire persona is one big lie after another.

PS. I wonder where belly is hiding?

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    PS. I wonder where belly is hiding?
    I'm not hiding.

I did my part, and await Alan's examination of whatever forms he received.

It's obvious arci's nervously trying to cover for his real reason on changing conditions mid-stream, while his lies keep flowing as he scrambles to find words to hide them.

Read the form first arci. Gross receipts is the W2G's among other things, and gross profit (line 5) includes a lot more than the losses (meaning some of the deductions I claimed, in case you try to spin it). A transcript doesn't give the breakdown nor does it include the audit report, which the return does.

You've got lots of time on your hands and clearly video poker has both consumed & destroyed your life. So read the thing before trying to twist it next time. And if you want to bet that I never filed a Schedule C, I'll be glad to get Alan one for 2008 or 2009 if they're available. Let's make it for $25k and Alan holds escrow, shall we?

I'm so sorry your wife's not there to brow beat her due to more Singer-caused frustration any longer. Guess you'll just have to figure that one out for yourself this time.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-01-2016 at 11:09 AM.

Why doesn't Rob just order the tax returns and be done with it?

I just tried to obtain transcripts for 2008/2009 and it tells me whether form 4506-T or 4506-EZ is filed you cannot get more than the current year plus the past 3 years. This is straight from the IRS site. So where/how is it even possible to obtain the ten years of transcripts? Alan said above that he received ten envelopes, and arci gave the impression that he asked for ten years worth. What does it take to get ones older than three years?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just found this discussion on an IRS forum:

I called 3 weeks back and requested for Tax Transcripts for last 5 years (2006-2010). They sent me transcripts for 2007-2010 and a letter for 2006 explaining they only issue transcripts for current and past 3 years.

I saw posts on this forum where people got their transcripts for last 5 years. So I called again, spent another 30 min on phone and asked for 2006 transcript. The lady said that it is not a problem and ordered it. In couple of days I got the another letter explaining that they don't issue transcripts for years that are older than 3.
    ----------------------------------------------------

So maybe all those envelopes Alan received are year-by-year rejection letters for the older years? Sounds like what a Gov't. agency would do.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-01-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Why doesn't Rob just order the tax returns and be done with it?
    I already addressed that above genius. Now please put on your penguin clothes and go back in and make your twelve bucks an hour.

It is hilarious watching Singer project his current emotional state. You can pretty much count on everything he claims I'm feeling is, in fact, his own feelings.

- "nervously trying to cover"
    - "his lies keep flowing as he scrambles to find words to hide them"
    - "video poker has both consumed & destroyed [his] life"
    - "brow beat her [his own wife] due to more [arci]-caused frustration"
    - "trying to twist it next time"

Singer can no longer hide the truth. He will scramble around making a complete fool of himself but no one is falling for his silly claims. Anyone can look at the Schedule C form and clearly see Singer is lying.

This is going to only get better as Alan verifies my wins over the years.

Thread Information