Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: tax transcripts have arrived

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    Belly is an idiot. He fixates on the wrong shit. The whole thing is on Rob. Put up or shut up, bitch. Singer is a punk.
    You're not going to get Rob to reveal his tax forms by calling him names...that won't work.

Only an idiot would keep trying that.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    If arcimede$ meets Singer's conditions, then this exercise is over. It's as simple as that.
    Silly comment. We know now that Singer will never send Alan his tax forms. I provided mine as requested and he never budged. I've already noted I would be more than happy to send in for 2008-2010 photocopies if Singer does.

I think someone suggested an easy solution. Singer would send Alan $150 to hold. I would then send in for the tax forms and if Singer did not also send in his, the money would be sent to me. That way there is no risk to either one of us as long as if we both send in our requests..

arci seems more nervous than usual. I wonder why. He's making believe he never proposed sending for tax returns first...

It's not August, is it?

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I would be more than happy to send in for 2008-2010 photocopies if Singer does.

I think someone suggested an easy solution. Singer would send Alan $150 to hold. I would then send in for the tax forms and if Singer did not also send in his, the money would be sent to me. That way there is no risk to either one of us as long as if we both send in our requests..
    Yes...I wrote this back on Dec 17

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I would suggest that Rob send Alan a cashier's check in advance of arci's returns being delivered, and once Alan has the returns in hand, he forwards the fee to arci.
    This was proposed after Rob offered to pay your fee to the IRS for your returns.

Your current counter offer is even better...you each pay your own fees, and Rob reimburses you (via Alan) only if Rob does not send his returns to Alan.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    So now we're back to the original challenge again: to save face, arci now says he'll send in for 2008 & 2009, and get this "if Robbie does". I said I would, as soon as Alan receives yours. And this is due to my sending in my request to the IRS the last time and then he whimped out. So just do it arci and stop wasting time. But here's your guardian angel swooping down to give you an assist: I found out today that I filed Schedule A only in 2009 since I couldn't do a C when I was in business only four months. So you only have to request 2008. And do you have the courage to now say if 2008 shows a huge profit then you will admit that you've been wrong all along and will publicly apologize for all the lies you've told?

Thread Information