In another thread Rob Singer wrote:

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
I'm thinking Alan is actually doing his best to shake CET from his system, and for a gambler switching over to MGM is the right thing to be doing. I've heard from MANY players that they get far better benefits from that club than they got at CET or Wynn.
Let me break down the pros and cons for you the way I see it between Caesars (Caesars Palace) and MGM (Bellagio).

CAESARS PALACE -- LIKES
Entertainment including shows. They have the acts I want to see, and keep seeing. What can I say, I'm a Celine fan. I've seen her show 13 times now.
Craps. They just added the Small, Tall, All bets which I love.
Video Poker. There is 8/5 Bonus.
Rooms. My favorite for comfort and features.
Dining. I don't like all the restaurants, but the ones I like best are here.
Free movies. This is one of my favorite perks with Total Rewards -- the free movies I get as a 7 Stars.

CAESARS PALACE -- DON'T LIKES
The crowd. The crowd has gotten younger (yes, I've gotten older) and louder and rougher.
Offers. They've been poor for more than a year.
Craps. They have some new dealers and new floormen who just aren't "into the game" the way the "old guys" were. Some of the new dealers don't really care at all about the players or the game.
No RFB. I have to earn comps to pay for meals and frankly the Total Rewards program is not very generous with comp points. If I don't have an offer for dining credits the Reward Credits I earn wouldn't even cover one nice restaurant meal. For example, at Old Homestead without booze, the check came to $300. I could play a full weekend at Caesars and wouldn't earn $300 in comps to cover that.

BELLAGIO -- LIKES
Offers. They started strong with large free play amounts. I am also RFB and on my previous visits my daily food credit was as much as $800 -- and that's a lot per day.
Craps. I like their tables and the crews are professional and they had the Small, Tall, All bets before Caesars.
The crowd. Quieter, older. More Europeans who are more refined than Americans and cordial.

BELLAGIO -- DON'T LIKES
Rooms. They're not as nice as Caesars. They're close to Caesars but missing a few things. Bathrooms are not set up as well. Love the view of the fountains but that lasts five minutes.
Entertainment. Nothing at Bellagio I want to see and frankly I'm not interested in what they have had so far at other MGM properties.
Video poker. I did find lower level 8/5 Bonus but most of the games are 7/5.
No free movies. I have to pay for the movies at Bellagio and so far comps have covered those charges. But I hate to see $13.99 appear on my bill several times in a trip.