Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcimede$ IRS Transcripts

The first time we had this "challenge" I told Arc NOT to send his tax returns to me because I knew Rob wouldn't send his.

This time around I decided to see what would happen if Arc did send his in. Guess what? Rob is not going to send us his tax returns or transcripts or anything.

Even if every condition was met he still wouldn't do it. Why? Because there would too many problems exposed. If the problems aren't about his winnings they will be about his deductions, and if they're not about gambling deductions they will be about his other income, or his property taxes, or his vehicle taxes, or whatever.

Anything could cause a blow-up in anything.

I'm not saying Rob didn't give the whole truth everytime he said something, but he might have exaggerated here or there and he knows that if there is one stitch out of place he runs the risk that the whole suit of clothes could unravel. The "unraveling" might not be justified but this is why companies and celebrities have PR firms and spokespeople so that they can blame the "mouthpiece" when something just isn't exactly what was said.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob is not going to send us his tax returns or transcripts or anything.
    Well, Rob says differently...so what's stopping arci from following through once and for all?

My understanding is that the years 2011-2014 were never in question, it's 2000-2009 that were the subject of the "dispute".

So why did arci send you transcripts for 2011-2014, when returns for 2000-2009 were agreed to by both parties?

This challenge has been clearly laid out... over, and over, and over again.

Singer has never wavered...arci has wavered...and YOU have wavered...what's up with that?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci, accept my simple bet, and give me some help here. Or, you can get some credibility back and send Alan your filled in 4506 form to order 2005 thru 2009 (which he will mail in) tax returns like you originally proposed (remember that?) And when he receives them I'll do the same. Just as it was from the start
    Arci, one final time. Your job here, based on your challenge, is not and has never been to provide transcripts, where you can claim line 21 is "this" because nobody ever claims "that". Your job was to provide tax returns for the same years that correspond to my "Schedule C" years, which right now looks only like 2008 because of availability. And you were to get it to Alan before I sent in my request, specifically because what you did the last time around. I am still holding myself and yourself to do what was said.
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-05-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Coach, you seem to have failed to explain what arci's transcripts have to do with Rob's claims. We're waiting. I'm sure you have some stellar insights.

I am going to ask this question over and over and over until we get some kind of cogent answer.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Even if every condition was met he still wouldn't do it.
    Every condition met?... NO conditions have been met.

Transcripts for 2011-2014 were not the conditions.

Sending transcripts for 2011-2014 is not meeting the conditions...it's stalling.

That's the point...arcimede$ is stalling.

Once again, what do arci's transcripts have to do with Rob's claims? Coach, help us all out with your insight here.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Coach, you seem to have failed to explain what arci's transcripts have to do with Rob's claims.
    The existence of one set of documents does not affect the information on the other set...if that's what you're driving at,
    but they made a deal...it's as simple as that...that's the relationship between the 2 sets of documents.

From what I have read...over, and over and over again...right here on this forum...is that Rob's conditions for sending
    whichever returns of his are available for years 2000-2009 is that arcimede$ send his as well.

Why does Rob require arcimede$ returns first?...ask him...it's apparently an ego thing that has something to do with being called a liar.

But if arcimede$ wants to see proof of Singer's claims, all he need do is to provide his own returns for the period agreed upon.

He hasn't done that...he's stalling.

Once again, what do arci's transcripts have to do with Rob's claims? Coach, help us all out with your insight here.
    Here's an analogy...

slobdinger claims to be a winner at gambling...I say "prove it or else you are lying"

He agrees to prove it, on the condition that I come to Montana and bet him $10K that he can't win in front of me.

I agree to his conditions, even though my traveling to Montana has no impact on whether or not he has won, or can win again.

When showdown time comes...I travel to Las Vegas...not Montana...and I say come prove it here in Vegas, or else you are a proven liar.

Alan, you're just grasping for something you clearly have failed to understand. You're basing every one of your weak assertions on how "Rob wouldn't have and will never send me his returns". You sound a lot like arci, who as we've seen today has been greatly EXAGGERATING his video poker prowess over the years and who has done nothing but lie and weave and sneak out back doors.

I can't and really don't care about convincing you of whatever I'll do or not. I've told you and you won't listen. But it's solely up to you to stop looking stupid on your own forum by not even questioning someone who proposes a challenge and then changes terms once it's accepted by the other party. That's what a weasel does, and you obviously know it.

And your infatuation with arci likely not having any other income on line 21 because "he says so"? What kind of journalist are you anyway? Only the 1040 would've shown the whole truth without your professional guesswork proclamations.

But arci's pathetic transcript information is now water under the bridge. And your bevy of excuses and apologies for him should be embarrassing to you both. You've always been an advocate for the needy & the have-nots. You pulled thru on that with flying colors this time too. What a waste of everyone's time you've turned this into, and did you really have to humiliate arci today? In truth, you're undeniably incredible.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-05-2016 at 09:51 PM.

"When showdown time comes...I travel to Las Vegas...not Montana...and I say come prove it here in Vegas, or else you are a proven liar."

Mickey can't afford to go to Nevada coach, and he'll create as many excuses as arci concocts as to why he can't, without ever telling the truth.

I'll ask again, what do arci's transcripts have to do with Rob's claims? No answers thus far.

Rob, exactly how did arci exaggerate his video poker prowess? He never made claims to having won x, y, or z. He simply said he has won. He keeps accurate records, unlike some people, and knows precisely how many royals he's gotten where, unlike some people. If you think you come across as more credible than arci, you are mistaken.

You disappoint me. I always thought you had won what you claimed. I thought you were smart enough to not gamble away those winnings in recent years. I now think I was incorrect.
    Last edited by redietz; 01-05-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    When showdown time comes...I travel to Las Vegas...not Montana...and I say come prove it here in Vegas, or else you are a proven liar.
    My terms are not negotiable. The challenge will be in Montana. And you will post the money with Alan before you come.

$10,000 is way too much for me, but I'd gladly pay $500 to slobdinger to see an advantage play in action if I can learn from it.

I see no reason to argue or post anything here any longer. I'm simply stunned that Alan talked arci into showing numbers like that, and all for what reason? I'm feeling stupid for even ever getting into these type arguments over the years. Here I was making a huge public bet about my vp success last decade and all arci has continued to do is be the same talk-a-big-game artist he's always been. It's been fun poking at the guy over all the lies he tells, but I don't see the fun in it any more.

When you do a straight-line analysis of his last 4 years' reported win/loss, you can tell it's highly likely he has an overall NET LOSS for them. And with all the misfortune arci's had to deal with, I can no longer find enjoyment jousting with him. It's obvious there's some deep hidden pain he's dealing with behind all that "I'm an AP who's won every year but one!" boasting, and really, I'm feeling bad for what he must be going thru. After all, who in their right mind would choose to show numbers that totally contradict the Internet personna he's spent YEARS creating? I'm just stupified over the whole thing.

It's really no mystery any more.....NO WONDER he has so much hate for me. NO WONDER he wants so much for it to be that Cindy & I don't live together in a nice home, that we live in a trailer park, and that it's all one big lie. Here I was for years talking about, putting up photos of big jackpots in GT and winning big for years while having a nice family and home after a successful work career, and it was slowly eating away at him. And now it's all even worse!

So Alan, you've found your new poster boy to support. I have no more interest in continuing to say here that AP's don't win. Arci's proven that, painfully. You have to know those numbers had the other AP's here reeling, especially coming from one of the biggest mouthpieces to come down the pike in a long, long time.

My only question: why did you offer to embarrass arci so much? Even I wouldn't have done that. And all this stupid exercise did was identify how NOT to run something successfully. You let it get out of hand when it should have been simple, and now you're left w/o that which you really wanted. But you succeeded in one thing: making me wish I hadn't been so hard on the poor guy.

Repeated. Perhaps coach has blocked redietz?

Rob you blew it. You had a chance to shut your critics up and you failed to do it. You made this about Arc just like you made it about Dancer or Scott when it was always about you. You will always be known as the rude guy who insulted dead people but never proved his own claims.

Keep the RV tank full. The zombie apocalypse is coming. LOL

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Every condition met?... NO conditions have been met.
    Transcripts for 2011-2014 were not the conditions.
    Sending transcripts for 2011-2014 is not meeting the conditions...it's stalling.
    That's the point...arcimede$ is stalling.
    As was clear from what Alan has posted, I sent in for ALL the years from 2004 on. Hence when you say "arcimede$ is stalling", you are lying. I also clearly stated I would send in for 2008-2010 (the only years available for photocopies). All Singer has to do is send Alan the $150 (or his own forms for those years and transcripts for 2011-2014) so we know he will not he will not back out.

So, why hasn't he sent Alan a thing? This is really, really simple.

Why you continue to lie is the question. Were you one of the suckers who fell for Singer's con? Did you actually spend real money gambling with his silly Martingale system? Are you really that stupid?

I see no reason to argue or post anything here any longer.
    Exactly as I predicted.

My personal theory, and that is all it is, is that Rob lost 400K or whatever and called it "being an AP." Then he hit a string of large jackpots and got himself into the black over a period of seven or eight years, probably way into the black. He challenged Fezzik and probably would have won. Then bad times occurred and he did what Dancer did and what he claims Alan and everyone else will do -- namely step up in denomination and get clobbered. Therefore his sudden claiming he would retire after a million in winnings, which isn't quite right as he had lost 400K previously, so it's not really a "million in winnings" mark. I read his column for years, and did not read an ongoing retirement date set or anything like that. My theory, and that's all it is, is that he got clobbered, which led to his truncated (four months) final year of "professional play," after which he reduced stakes and "became a non-professional," which means nothing in the tax records for those years would suggest he won.

That's my interpretation of the personal history, and it could be completely wrong, but it makes more sense than whatever he presented as a convoluted personal history of play, then truncated play for a year, then non-play.

Of course, Rob's number of big hits never remotely matched his number of hands played, but we let that ride on this site for years without coming down hard on him. The game is no longer afoot, to paraphrase Sherlock Holmes, and it's shame. We all wanted to believe Rob had hit a massive disproportionate number of winning hands, that his mantra of being smart and tough and human could generate great luck. We all want to believe.

That's why I compare Rob to the people who claim to be clairvoyant or telepathic. He was, whether he acknowledged it or not, claiming paranormal abilities or paranormal luck. He was our own Long Island medium, connecting with forces beyond our mortal ken. I salute you, Mr. Argentino. You kept us off balance and entertained for years. Travel safely. Maybe some day you'll have a new schtick.

Thread Information