Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The shooter at Caesars who threw an 11 eighteen times in a row.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I did get a limited amount of support from WOV forum members who doubt I would lie
    Bring aceofspades over here.

He's a WOV superstar.

His TR's get the most views over there, nobody else is even close.
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-09-2016 at 04:52 PM.

But I don't want to be insulted.
    Nobody does...but let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

What goes around, comes around.
    Last edited by coach belly; 01-09-2016 at 05:14 PM.

I can get gruff at times, especially if I've been drinking. But Alan is about as well mannered as anyone I've ever seen in the gambling forums.

Aceofspades has also resigned from WoV and says he won't return until Alan returns. AoS got ridiculed the same as Alan a while back because he said he lost 30 blackjack hands in a row. So he is basically showing solidarity with Alan. Anyone who is a member over there can PM him and ask him to join here. He won't be able to respond to the PM but perhaps it might get him to join over here.

Originally Posted by slobdinger View Post
    AoS got ridiculed the same as Alan a while back because he said he lost 30 blackjack hands in a row.
    Losing 30 blackjack hands in a row is not in the same universe as 18 yo's in a row.

Let's face it...you can lose 30 blackjack hands in a row on purpose, you can lose every blackjack hand forever on purpose...just keep hitting.

Dice don't work that way.

I follow AoS...he's been running bad for awhile. Nobody posts more losing trip reports than him, why would he lie about it?

[QUOTE=Alan Mendelson;35911]I asked the Wizard to cancel my membership over on his forum. I won't participate there again. Too many personal attacks and insults and lies.

One forum member, Mr V, posted a poll on the WOV forum and one of the choices was that I was a schizophrenic. .

The truth had to finally come out--Alan and Rob Singer are one and the same.

What are the odds of that one Redietz??

Now Eliot Jacobson is whining about the term "mathlete." I've got news for him, he's being called much much worse in the AP community.

[QUOTE=regnis;35922]
    I asked the Wizard to cancel my membership over on his forum. I won't participate there again. Too many personal attacks and insults and lies.

One forum member, Mr V, posted a poll on the WOV forum and one of the choices was that I was a schizophrenic. .

The truth had to finally come out--Alan and Rob Singer are one and the same.

What are the odds of that one Redietz??
    Regnis, this whole forum is like Murder On The Orient Express. We are actually all Rob Singer.

Elliot Jacobsen is a great mathematian. But as an AP he fails. Because he doesn't have the balls to put his ass on the line with his theories. I can't believe how many chickenshits there are in the world like him. All hat and no cattle.

Frankly, I think the entire WOV forum is made up of 5-cent and 10-cent video poker players. The rest of them just talk about playing.

What does the denomination have to do with anything?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    What does the denomination have to do with anything?
    You're correct. I misspoke. Let me correct it: There are a couple of 5-cent and 10-cent video poker players there and the rest just talk about playing.

And as I've told you, Alan, you have a free demonstration coming from me. Just bring your person to Mintana. I'll show you where the sidewalk ends and the road begins. Chumps. That's all you guys are. I didn't call you bad guys, just chumps. Come on up here or you don't have a hair on your ass.

Alan you are casting aspersions. You got mad and walked away from wov so be it. But you should not say it is 5-10 cent video poker guys-I have plenty of pics and w2gs to prove it but you are making a generalization that I take offense to

So does playing $5 and $25 vp make you a better person than a 5¢ or 10¢ player then?

Don't mean to offend you Robsingerwho. I don't know what your ID is over on the WOV site and I don't recall seeing anything much higher than 5-cent and 10-cent jackpot winners. And there's nothing wrong with playing 5-cent and 10-cent video poker.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    So does playing $5 and $25 vp make you a better person than a 5¢ or 10¢ player then?
    Nope, as I said above, I misspoke.

But I'd sure like to see these gaming experts tell us more about their big wins. And if they're so good at what they do, why aren't they playing higher denominations?

Most of my vulture plays are nickel and dime stuff unfortunately. I'd love for them all to be $1+

It's two below in Great Falls tonite. But guess what. In a pool game I'll shoot every hair off your faces. Rack 'em up.

Nope, as I said above, I misspoke.

But I'd sure like to see these gaming experts tell us more about their big wins. And if they're so good at what they do, why aren't they playing higher denominations?
    Depends on what their doing I suppose.

Thread Information